At least it was Friday and tonight we would be together with the girls. As usual we were going to order pizza and watch movies till we fell asleep. We took turns on picking the movies and tonight was finally mine. Looks like The Notebook, Pride and Prejudice, and Stuck In Love were the selections.

"Hey, Walzi," Dinah walked in being the first one to arrive at my house.

"Hey, China," I smiled.

"Hey, Mila," Ally came in next.

"Hey, Mils," Normani appeared. They all came in together, carrying their sleeping bags and pillows.

"Hey guys. Did you all ride together?" I asked them as they settled into the living room.

"Yeah, I drove. Well, Lauren's not with us but she's on her way," Normani explained.

"Oh." Must still be at practice flirting with Keana, I rolled my eyes thinking that.

An hour passed and it was already around 7 o'clock but Lauren still had not shown up yet. Her practice was typically from 3:30 to 5:30 so she should have been here at 6 like she usually is.

"Wonder where Lauren is. She's never this late," I said to the girls. We started the movie marathon already.

"Probably making out with that Keana girl," Dinah mumbled eating popcorn and focused on the screen.

I rolled my eyes again and whipped out my phone to text the green-eyed girl.

Me: Where are you?

Lauren: I'm on my way. Should be there in a few mins.

Me: Okay be careful!

Lauren: I will Camzi

I smiled at her last text, she's so cute. At least she was on her way.

"She should be here in a few minutes," I announced to the girls but they didn't acknowledge. I felt like I was the one who cared about Lauren the most and pretty much was. Not that the other girls don't care about her because they do a lot, but I'm more of the one who looks out for her and pays attention to her feelings, thoughts, and desires. I see more in Lauren than just a jock like other people see her as. She's an artist and I see that in the way she sings and even draws and paints which she does secretly. She also has a beautiful mind that I get so captivated by whenever she shares her strong opinions and views about the world and such. I love hearing her speak passionately. Others don't care so much but I do.

Five minutes later I hear someone come in. Must be Lauren.

"Hey, Lolo!" I cheered going over to hug her.

"Hey, Camz!" she hugged back.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Well, after practice I stayed a little bit to talk to Keana. Then, rush hour was especially horrible as it is Friday and I had to get my sleeping bag and shit from my house. So, sorry I'm really late but I'm here now ready to watch...?"

"The Notebook," I answered.

"Ugh again, Camz?" she whined playfully, glaring at me.

"Well you know me and my chick flicks," I chuckled.

"Yeah, I know and I really like The Notebook too." It was actually like my favorite movie. "Next weekend is my weekend though and I'm picking some scary ones." She always liked horror movies which I hated.

"No, please not horror! I can tolerate anything else but that," I begged.

"Fine," she laughed and rolled her eyes.