"Yeah, I just transferred this semester," she smiled.

    "Oh, well, I'm Lauren nice to meet you," the green-eyed girl shook her hand.

    "Keana. Nice to meet you too, Lauren," she smiled.

    "What grade are you in?"

    "Junior," she answered.

    "Oh, cool me too. What classes do you have?" She looked at Keana's schedule and noticed that they shared many classes as well as first period.

    "Let me walk you," Lauren offered and Keana nodded sweetly.

    Lauren had crushes on girls but had never fallen in love. Due to her condition being intersex meaning in her case, born with a penis and having XY chromosomes, she used to never have the confidence to tell any girls she liked them. In elementary and middle school, the only friends she had were the girls, especially Camila since she didn't have many other friends either. Kids started bullying Lauren in fifth grade and no one wanted to be around her when they found out about her condition. They called her a freak, loser, gross, and a bunch of other nasty names. Lauren's self esteem took a total plunge and was always so depressed. Her girls, two of her friends named Alexa and Erica, and of course family were her only support system during this rough time. They all loved and accepted Lauren for who she was, not caring about what was in between her legs. They made her feel special.

    It got better once high school started though. Much of the bullying had stopped by her eighth grade year so her worries weren't there anymore by the start of freshman year. Lauren also finally made more friends so anyone who didn't like her, didn't matter to her anymore. She had many people around her who didn't think she was a freak at all. Actually, Lauren was quite popular and now loved school and everything with it, especially sports. She became accepting of her body too also giving her the confidence to ask girls out.

    There was one girl that Lauren really really liked. Her bestie, Camila Cabello. Ever since she could remember she's always had a crush on the brunette. But the problem was that Camila was and still is her best friend. She couldn't like her; it would ruin their long time friendship. Plus, Camila always had crushes on boys so she wouldn't be interested in the emerald-eyed girl anyway. Lauren had to suppress her feelings, but it got easier over time now that she's been taking girls out during her high school years. But there's still and maybe always will be something there that she feels toward the other Cuban.

    "So, this is AP English," Lauren told Keana as they sat down in the classroom.

    "Dope," Keana commented looking around.

    "Hey guys, this is Keana. She just transferred," Lauren introduced Normani and her other good friends from the soccer team, Alexa Ferrer and Lucy Vives. "Keana, this is Normani, Alexa, and Lucy."

    "Hey, nice to meet you guys," Keana kindly waved.

    "Nice to meet you too," Normani smiled as did the others.

    Throughout the class period, Lauren couldn't help but look at her new friend. She was insanely gorgeous. Although Lauren did still have a small crush on Camila, Keana stole her heart instantly. When the period was over, Keana nicely said goodbye to Lauren and made her way to her next class. Camila watched their interaction and then waited until Keana left so she could speak.

    "So, guys, my parents said we can have the sleepover at my house on Friday," the young Cuban told the girls.

    "Oh, cool. Lolo, you coming after soccer?" Dinah waved to get her attention.