Day 15

Sabaw update. I told you I wasn't satisfied with this but I kinda "saved" it but it's still meh. And say hello to the new character!

For those who follows me on twitter, I know you read how I fangirled over him. And I'm really excited with the Lenten Specials. Yey!

So here it is. Tell me your thoughts.

-

"Pagod na akong ipaglaban ka Maine, pwede bang ngayon naman ikaw yung lumaban para sating dalawa?"

"W-what are you saying? I-I need to go. Here's your jacket." I took his jacket and gave it back to him but he refused.

"No. Take it. Magkakasakit ka ulit."

"De okay lang may jacket naman ako tsaka babalik na ko sa loob. Thank you."

"No Maine you can have it-"

"Chard? Are you here?" I heard Kim's voice and she was looking for Alden.

"I-I'm here, babe."

"Papasok na ko. Salamat dito. Goodnight, Faulkerson."

-

I woke up with a loud cheering from outside. I got up and fixed the bed before I went to open the windows. The noise was from my friends cheering Sam, Je and Kim's cousin Glenn who is I assume up for a competition of who'll climb the coconut tree faster. Glenn was leading and Valeen continued to cheer for her fiancé.

"Go babe! Kaya mo yan!"

I shook my head and made my way to the bathroom to shower. After showering, I looked for something comfortable to wear and settled with a yellow sundress. I went downstairs and saw Nanay Loida cleaning the table.

"Uy Maine gising ka na pala. Halika't mag-almusal ka na dito." Nay Loida took a plate for me as I sat down on the table.

"Sila po ba nakapag-almusal na? Kayo po?"

"Ay tapos na ako. Ikaw ang huling nagising kaya't nakakain na sila. Ay, si Richard yata hindi pa nag-aagahan. Sandali at tatawagin ko ng may makasabay ka."

"Nay Loida wag na-" It was too late to protest dahil mabilis na pumunta sa kusina si Nay Loida.

I had no choice but to stay on the table. I'll just eat faster, being alone with Alden does me no good.

I was starting to eat my bread when Nay Loida came with Alden. They were both smiling and looked like they were talking about something. I continued chewing and tried to ignore them.

"O Maine, bakit tinapay lang ang kinakain mo? Ayaw mo ba nitong sinangag at tinapa?"

"Ay okay na po ako dito sa tinapay nay."

"Di po kasi talaga nagka-kanin sa umaga 'yang si Maine. Kaya tignan nyo ang payat payat." Alden took the seat infront of me. He filled his plate with the fried rice and tinapa.

"Ganun ba? Hindi ka ba nagkakape? Teka ipagtitimpla kita. Paano mo ba gusto ang kape mo?"

"Naku ako nalang po 'nay." Tatayo na sana ako ng pinigilan ako ni Alden.

"Ako na lang magtitimpla 'Nay.." Lumapit siya kay Nay Loida at siya na ang nagtimpla ng kape.

"O sige. Pupunta nalang muna ko sa kusina para ihanda yung tanghalian natin mamaya."

After making the coffee, he went back to the table and gave me the cup. I took it and mumbled my thanks.

I took a sip on the coffee and I felt my eyes water. Seriously? Am I really crying over a coffee? Kilala ako ng mga kaibigan ko at binibiro pa na kape na daw ang dumadaloy sa dugo ko dahil sa sobrang pagkahilig ko sa kape. But it's been 3 years since the last time I had a cup. Coffee reminds me of him. And because I was too desperate to move on from him, I even stopped my addiction from caffeine. Same way, I need to stop my addiction from him.