Day 10

Saw your comments and I was really overwhelmed and kinikilig ako sa pambobola nyo. Thank you!

And for that one who told me I shouldn't be negative with the two, (MaiChard) I just want you to know that I'm not. I was just proving a point. Not all relationships last forever. And this is reality we were talking about. Hindi lahat ng masaya ay nagtatapos na masaya at hindi lahat ng malungkot e natatapos na malungkot. Hope you see my point there. I'm not mad, nagtampo lang. Hahahaha.

Here's a short update. I promise to make the next ones longer. Love you!

-

Day 10

Faulkerson,

I visited your mother today. I brought her favorite flowers and tell her stories about my New York adventures. I talked to her like how we used to everytime we have time. I also talked to her about you.

Tita, hi! I know it's been so long since the last time I visited you. Have you received the flowers I sent? I asked Dean to visit you and bring you your favorite flowers so that you'll know I still remember you even I am away. If you're gonna ask me how am I, I can say I'm good. Probably RJ always talks about me and how bad I am right? Hahaha. I was joking. I knew RJ isn't like that because he's the kindest person I know and he wouldn't say things behind my back no matter how bad I was to him. But I guess he told you how hurt he was. And I am really sorry Tita for breaking my promise. I promised you that I won't hurt and leave RJ but I still did. I'm sorry for breaking my promise. I'm sorry I wasn't the right girl for him. I'm sorry for hurting your son and for not fighting for him. But I know you understand me on why I did that and I hope you would forgive me.

Now that I came back, I saw that he is happy now. Have you met Kim? Had he already introduced her to you? She is nice. Actually Tito Richard likes her and our friends too. But Riza still couldn't accept her but I'll try talking to her some time. I'm sure Angel likes her too because she loves pastries and Kim is a good baker. She'll make a good wife, I know. And RJ would be the best husband. They're lucky to have each other and I'm happy for them.

If you'll ask how about me, I'll try to move on. I'll find someone who'll love me and be happy too. Just how RJ found his.

RJ, I lied to your mother about moving on. I can't move on. I don't want to find other man who'll love me and be the father of my kids because I can't see anyone but you. I don't want to wake up in the morning that it is not your body tangled in mine. I don't want to grow old without you. I don't want you to hold your first born child in your arms but it's not me who placed her there. I don't want those. But I had no right to complain because I was the one at fault for this. And no matter how I try to fix us, we weren't go back to the way we used to be because you already have her. And I can't hurt an innocent girl just because of my selfishness and I know this is my fate for not fighting for you, for us. So I guess I'll just accept my defeat and start over again. Maybe someday, somehow I'll find someone like you. But I still can't. For my heart still belongs to yours and yours alone.

Still hoping,

Maine.