Positive about being a leopard

"Now about the leopards." Said Meh. "But what if I don't WANT to be a true leopard?" Asked Shyness. "Then here are some positives about being a true leopard." Said Disgust. "Like what?" Asked Shyness, wondering if there really was something positive about the leopards. "Like...you get to be fun and outgoing! Don't you want to enjoy the fun stuff out there?" Said Jealousy. "Is it fun?" Asked Shyness. "Well, no, DUH! That's the whole point of the word "fun!" Said Meh. "Well, it does sound happy! I just never knew about fun until now. I'm too shy to be out there! Too many strangers!" "Well, if there's no strangers or anyone else at a party, then what's the whole point of the party?" Said Disgust. "Yeah! And you don't want to stay in this crowded headquarters, do you? Aren't you even scared of us because you think we're evil strangers that want to kill you? You can be a star." Said Meh. "Or a designer." Said Jealousy. "Or maybe even a hairdresser!" Said Disgust. "Well, I DO like animals. Mabey I can be a veterinarian and save all the sick pets in the world, including butterflies, which match my dress and shoes, cats, they are adorable, dogs, which are loyal, and so much more." "Exactly!" Said Meh. "What else?" "Well, you can always get your revenge on people who were mean to you!" Said Disgust. "Um, I don't think anyone was mean to be, but thanks for the advice! In case anyone is ever mean to me!" Said Shyness. "You can also try to face your fears!" Said Meh. "Well, maybe it would be time and best if I did face my fears, but my job is to protect Riley from strangers and other awkward stuff. If I'm a true leopard, then problems would occur." "Then we'll also make you do your job, too." Said Meh. "You can be shy, too, like always, we just want you to be more like us." Said Disgust. "Yeah." Said Jealousy. Shyness was convinced. She did want to enjoy the world, save all animals, and get revenge on people in case anyone was ever mean to her, and also be good ol' Shyness. "I'll do it! I'll be a true leopard!" "Yay!" Said all the leopards. "Okay, so now, you need upgrades." Said Meh.