Anger's problems

Anger's P.O.V
I hated it here. Man, I hate Joy, Sadness, Fear, Shyness, Meh, Disgust, and Jealousy. I can't believe the leopards's plan actually worked. They changed Shyness from a nice, shy, caring girl to a rude, mean, gossip girl. Now Riley is an outgoing kid, and me and my used to be friends are in a fight. Oh, like I care about them anyways. They are idiots. Well, I kinda miss them..... "Oh what am I kidding?! Get it together, Anger. I don't miss them at all! Or maybe I do. Ugh, what am I thinking! They started it. I didn't do anything." I said to myself. I looked at a picture of me and them. I was about to throw it away, until I decided to look at it again. I remember those times. We were taking a picture together and we were all smiling in it. Instead of throwing it away, I just put it down. I then looked at a drawing on the wall. It was a present from Joy. It was a drawing of all of us sharing a parfait together. Shyness was eating ice cream with us. In the corner it showed the other leopards exed out. I always thought Joy had skills. I wanted that to happen again in real life. I wanted to rip it out, crumple it up into a ball, and maybe burn it with my fire, but I decided to keep it up on the wall. I opened my phone, and for some reason, I opened up my messages, and it showed a group chat with me and the others. It was originally me, Joy, Sadness, Fear, and Shyness, but Shyness had left. We tried to add her back but she kept leaving again. I didn't want to try to add her back on again, cause I could end up glitching the chat so it would say Shyness was on when she really wasn't. I was tired. "Well, maybe I can take a nap and then be refreshed." I said. I got in my bed and closed my eyes, and fell asleep.
*The dream*
I woke up to this. A room that was completely white. There was nothing in the room. Just a bunch of whiteness and me. I got up. "Where am I?" I looked around to try to find someone or something, anything or anyone. Then I saw this ghost thing. "Hello there." It said. I looked at it. I wasn't scared, I wasn't that type of person. "Where am I?" I asked them. "Anger, don't you miss your friends, be honest please." The ghost said. I thought about that for a second. I actually did. I wasn't gonna deny it. "Yes. I miss them so much. I want them back. I want to apologize to them. But I don't think they would accept my apology anymore. They hate me now." "They don't hate you. They actually miss you also. If you don't believe me I have proof." The ghost said as they drew a circle and it showed something. It was all of them. I looked at them. They all looked so sad and guilty. We all missed each other. "This is true?" I asked. "Yes. It is true. Now, I know that you miss them too. So, when you wake up from this dream, I want you to march over to them and say you are sorry. They will accept your apology. I know that, and I promise that they will." Said the ghost. I thought about that for a second, and then I grinned. "Thank you! I will be sure to do that when I wake up!" I said. "Then I shall wake you up...." said the ghost. Then it became all white again. I then woke up. "I need to apologize. It's now or never." I said as I ran out of my door into Joy's room.