Joy's problems

Joy's P.O.V
Ugh. So many morons. The only place I can be is in my room. This feeling felt terrible, considering that I'm the happy one here, but now I feel unhappy. I put on the happy faced emoji slippers that Bing-bong gave me, but I still didn't feel better. I was losing lots of hope of getting Shyness back. Lots and lots of hope. She was always picking out the outfit for Riley, all of them designer clothing. And her parents didn't care what she was wearing, as long as she was wearing something. Shyness's Stylish side was evil. I had to stop it. But now I had to do it on my own. Since me, crybaby Sadness, stupid Anger, and scaredy cat Fear were in a fight. I mean, it was Fear's fault for making me unconscious with his stupid nunchucks. I could have had a concussion! I lay down on my bed and stared at my cealing with stars. "Well, then, I guess I'll just call Bing-bong and ask if he wants to hang out." I said as I grabbed my cell phone and called Bing-bong. He answered it. "Hey Joy." "Hey Bing-bong. So...wanna hang out today? I really don't want to be in headquarters." I said. "Oh, sorry Joy, I can't hang out now because I have to sort out all the memories." He replied. "Oh, then, do you need help?" I asked. I wanted to get out of here, I didn't really care where I went anymore, and I wanted to hang out with Bing-bong, my best friend, by sorting out all of the memories. "Um, no thanks, Joy, I have it all covered. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow or later. So anyways, bye." He said. "Oh, okay, bye." I said as I hung up. Ugh, now I don't think Bing-bong wants to hang out with me just because of this stupid fight! Psh, like I want to hang out with HIM, the tattletale. I swear, he told on me! And I didn't do anything wrong! Now I'm banned from the hot dog place. All because of Bing-bong. Gosh, I was bored. I started to search up on google "what to do when you are bored." And watching some youtube videos. Then I frowned. "Why do I miss my friends so much....?" I thought. "N-no! I don't miss Sadness, Anger, Fear, and Shyness! I hate them! And I was never friends with Meh, Disgust, and Jealousy!" I said, crossing my arms. Then an angel and a devil popped out. "Go back with your friends and get your friend Shyness back! Have Riley betray the gemstones and go back with her real friends!" Said the angel. "Don't listen to the angel! Be alone! And Shyness was only pretending to be your friend so then she could go on the leopards's side and be mean to you! And just give up and let Riley be an outgoing person!" The devil said. "That's not true!" Said the angel "Oh, it's very true!" Said the devil. Then they both dissappered. "Well, I don't know what that was all about." I said. "Come on Joy, think positive! Don't let those people get to you!" I thought. I just continued to watch YouTube videos. Then an ad popped up, and it was actually pretty sad. It sorta reminded me of Sadness. "Ugh, why this ad out of all of the other ads in this entire world?!" I thought. Then in the video, someone got triggered then stormed up into their room. I immediately thought of Anger. "What?! You know what, I'm just gonna quit out of this video. I swear if something that reminds me of Fear comes up, I swear, I'm gonna SCREAM." I said. I quit out of the video and then I scrolled down through my recommendations. Then I saw a recommendation saying how to face your fears. I then got sH00k. "Why is this happening?! I don't want my "friends" back! Yeah, I said "friends" in quotation marks!" Then I felt bad. I honestly really wanted my friends back. I wanted them all back. I wanted Sadness. I wanted Anger. I wanted Fear. And I especially wanted Shyness. I really, really wanted them back. But it's too late now. They won't talk to me anymore. I'll just live with this guilt from now on...

A/N hey guys. Sorry that this chapter is shorter then my other chapters. I'm honestly running out of ideas for this book. So the chapters might be shorter from now on. So yeah. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter.