Stylish

The leopards were becoming meaner and meaner every day. For example they are 49% mean on monday, and then on Tuesday they are 50% mean. All the emotions were surrounding the counsle. They were watching Riley wake up. She had already chosen an outfit, a purple hoodie, a gray shirt, jeans, and white shoes. Shylish looked at the outfit for a minute, and then pushed Joy out of the way. "No, we CAN'T wear this today." Said Shylish as she controlled the buttons. "Stylish, no!" Yelled Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear. But then Riley went to her closet and pulled out a different outfit, a black dress with a flower pattern, black earrings, a blue jean jacket, a necklace, and heels. "Stylish! We are NOT wearing that! That's only for parties! And besides, Riley's only 12!" Said Joy as she controlled the counsle and Riley chose the other outfit. "No! That outfit is a disaster!" Said Shylish. "What are you, the dressing police?!" Asked Sadness. "Ooh! Mabey we should change the leopards into the dressing police!" Said Meh. "Sadness! You just gave the leopards an idea!" Said Fear. "I'm sorry! Those words just came out of my mouth!" Said Sadness. "Anyway, Stylish! If we wear this, we'll get a dress code violation!" Said Joy. "I don't care! Riley isn't popular, so we'll make her popular!" And then Joy and Stylish started fighting over which outfit Riley should chose. And then the other emotions joined the fight, the leopards on Shylish's side, and Sadness, Anger, and Fear were on Joy's side. "Riley! What are you doing?! Your gonna be late for school!" Said Riley's mom. "See! We're gonna be late for school! Disgust! Jealousy! Tie up Joy and the other emotions!" Said Meh. "Got it!" Said Disgust as she and Jealousy tied up the other emotions. "Hey! I'm the leader of Riley's head!" Said Joy. Then Disgust and Jealousy covered the emotions's mouths with duct tape. Shylish controlled, and Riley chose the black dress with the other stuff. Then she went downstairs. "Hey, is there a party at school today?" Asked Riley's mom. "Uh, yeah!" Said Riley. "Well, have fun!" Said Riley's dad. Then she ate breakfast, then went to school. She was always early to school so then she and her friends could talk. "Hmm, should we talk to the outgoing kids, or should we talk to our freinds?" Asked Meh. "Outgoing kids!" Said Disgust, Jealousy, and Shylish. Riley walked up to the outgoing kids. "Hey." She said. The popular kids got quiet and just stared at her. "Wow Riley, is that you?" Asked Cadence, the leader. "Yep. It's me!" Said Riley. "Wow! I just thought you were a different person because you always wear those ugly sweathers. I love that dress!" Said Alice, another popular girl. "Wanna hang out with us?" Asked Divina, another girl. Joy shook her head no. "Sure." Said Riley. Just then Riley's freinds came and were shocked to see Riley hanging out with the outgoing kids. "Riley! Why are you hanging out with them?" Asked Luna, one of Riley's freinds. "Yeah, there so mean!" Said Paris, Riley's other friend. "Well, they're so much cooler than you, dweebs!" Said Riley. Luna and Paris gasped. "What?!" Asked Luna. Joy shook her head again. "Oh, so you wanna chose the outgoing kids over our freinds?" Asked Shylish. Sadness shook her head. "Hmm, we should." Said Meh. "I'm telling you. We are not friends. Go get lost, dorks!" Said Riley as she pointed to another direction. Luna and Paris started crying as they ran away. "Oh yeah, let us introduce ourselves. I'm Cadence Bliss." Said Cadence. "Alice Cherry." Said Alice. "My name is Divina Flowers." Said Divina. "And we're the gemstones." Said Cadence. "I'm Riley Anderson." Said Riley. "Yeah, we knew." Said Alice. "We just didn't know your last name. Glad you said it." Said Divina. Just then the bell rang. Everyone walked in. Instead of playing cards and stuff with Luna and Paris, Riley hung out with the gemstones and gossiped about other people. "So anyway, that was so funny when Honey Baker said the answer was two." Said Riley. "I know right. And then we were like "two. More like you need TWO get smarter." Said Cadence. "Oh look, there's Luna, Paris, and Honey right now." Said Alice. "Let's go say something." Said Divina. They walked up to them. Luna and Paris were still pretty depressed since Riley said that she didn't want to be friends with them anymore. They were sniffing. And Honey was depressed because of what the gemstones said to her when she got the answer wrong. She was also sniffing. Cadence slapped them. "Oww." Said Honey. "Stupid! Dweebs! Dorks! Crybabies! Nitwits!" Said the gemstones. And they made the L for loser sign at them. All those insults shot them like bullets. "Riley! Why would you do this to us? I thought you hated the gemstones!" Said Luna. Riley didn't answer. She just laughed at them and walked away. Then Riley became the most popular girl in the whole school. When school ended, she didn't walk home with Luna and Paris. Instead, she walked with the gemstones and went to Cadence's house, while Luna and Paris walked home with Honey. And the leopards controlled the whole school day. Joy started jumping up and down, trying to signal the leopards to let them go, but she ended up flopping over. Sadness, Anger, and Fear tried to signal the leopards, too, but they ended up flopping over too. So then Disgust and Jealousy put them in a sack and stuffed them into a closet. After that, they controlled for the rest off the day. "Should we leave the other idiot emotions in that closet, or should we let them out?" Asked Shylish. "Meh. We should just leave them there." Said Meh. "Yeah. The'll get out on there own." Said Disgust. "If they can find out in those tiny brains they have." Said Jealousy. The leopards laughed as the walked upstairs....
Meanwhile, in that closet....
Joy ended up eating the duct tape out of her mouth, so she could talk again. "Hey. To talk again, just eat the duct tape." Said Joy. The other emotions ate the duct tape and spat them out. "We gotta get outta here! Hurry! Untie the rope with your teeth!" Said Sadness as she untied herself, while the other emotions did the same things. "The seats are glued! Pull them out with your hands!" Said Fear as he did it. Joy, Sadness, and Anger did the same thing. They tried opening the door, but it was locked. "I'll open it. Just try to get me mad, and it will work better." Said Anger. "Okay, you blockhead." Said Sadness. She didn't really mean it, she just said that so then Anger could explode and melt the door down. Then they were free. "Oh, those leopards are so mean and terrible! We have to come up with a plan to make her back to normal!" Said Sadness. "And I think I have a plan." Said Joy. "Oh good." Said Fear.