Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Willow

I bolt into the flight room and look at Dylan’s eyes, petrified with horror. “Stop the plane!” I shout.

“What?” Grace asks. “Why?”

“Because I can feel it.” I respond. “Up ahead the air is solid; Omnia must have frozen it. When the plane hits it, we will all fall down into the ocean, where I’m guessing he’s waiting to capture us. You have to turn around!”

“Willow, that’s not even possible.” Grace argues.

I’m about to respond when the plane slams into something and we all fall backwards. I feel wind pulling me back and I creak open the door to find the plane split in two. My eyes widen in horror at the gaping hole in the plane and a thought occurs to me. “Zack and Thalia!” I shout in worry.

“They must’ve fallen out!” Dylan yells in concern.

My mind goes blank when I have a crazy idea and do something I never thought I would do. I jump off the plane.

Plummeting towards the ocean, I will the winds to push me faster, and I catch up with a screaming Thalia.

“Grab on!” I shout.

“Willow?!” she screams.

“Yes! Grab on!” I yell.

She grabs onto my back and I look up and see Zack just above me. I will the winds to pull me up and I grab him by the waist and keep going up to the plane. Zack yells something which I’m assuming is “Thank you!”  I land safely on the floor of the flight room and will the winds to stop, and hold us.

“Willow that was amazing!” Zack yells.

I shrug, and sit down on one of the pilot chairs, I’m out of breath and so tired I could sleep for days, but we don’t have that kind of time.

“We… Need… To… Go… Down…” I manage and I tell the winds to safely set us onto the Island. Omnia’s Island.

“Willow, you’re a hero!” Thalia gasps.

I smile and that’s the last thing I remember before I pass out from exhaustion.