Chapter 21

A/N: Just wondering but who do y'all ship Rae with? Commmmmment, I wannna know :)

-Francesca xx

Rae's POV

Liam's arm was securely wrapped around me, guiding me towards my brother's car. I was like this delicate piece of fine china now, everyone trying to be careful around me, making sure they don't break me. 

"Can you guys relax? I just fell off an old swing set, I didn't get hit by a trunk," I felt Liam's arm tighten around me, I should have known that my remark wouldn't have done anything. 

Now, my brother's car wasn't the most spacious vehicle out there, so it didn't surprise me that I was practically squished in between two of guys in the back. I just wished my brother drove faster so this whole car ride could be over and done with. 

An enormous wave of relief hit me when we were getting closer to my driveway. The driveway was like any regular driveway, it was an average concrete pavement going uphill. Now the big dilemma was, my brother wasn't the best of drivers, not to mention the that he was just now getting use to the whole "we're in London, we drive on left side" idea. So when he sharply turned to enter the driveway, I had no choice but to latch onto the only secure thing next to me. 

"Are we still alive?" I mumbled through his chest, I could strongly smell his cologne this way.

"Yeah, I think we are…" Zayn affirmed from the passenger seat. 

Erick scoffed, "Don't be so overdramatic, I'm a good driver." Yeah sure he was. 

I was still holding onto to him when Niall opened the side door, maybe I should get off him now, but I was so attached to his warmth. 

"Uh, you okay?" He nervously asked me. I nodded, releasing him from my grip from him. 

I bit my lip from embarrassment, "Yeah, I am. Sorry if I suffocated you, Harry." 

He ran his fingers through his curly locks and just gave me a sincere smile, he probably thinks I'm a freak. 

I followed Niall out, his hand extended for me to grab hold of. I smiled at his gesture, taking his hand. He helped me step out of the tight spaced vehicle, not helping the awkwardness that just occurred though. 

I adjusted my outfit, carefully fixing my hair, since it still ached. The others finally got out, and at first we just stood there, Erick gone to who knows where. 

I had enough of this awkwardness, so somehow I found the courage to speak up. "Anyone wanna watch a movie?" I suggested, waiting for an agreement. 

They all nodded their heads, still no words from any of them. We walked to game room, nothing but the sound of our feet hitting the hard wooden floor could be heard. I approached my film collection, unaware of what they were in the mood for. 

All five of them were settled at the couch, trying to get comfy and relaxed, but I could see by their actions they were still a bit uneasy. 

"Someone is gonna have to speak up, cause I have no idea what to watch," I broke the silence once more. 

"Whatever you want, babe." Louis said clearly, but I really hated it when I had to decided. What if they weren't into the movie I picked? 

I randomly started to pick out the movies I thought would be amusing to watch, and stacked them on the coffee table. 

"I'm in the mood for all of those, now you guys pick which one you like." I decided to leave the decision making up to them, but that's only because I wanted them to enjoy the movie.