Chapter 4

Harry’s POV

“Who was that?” Louis asked eagerly. I was caught in a trance, her beauty was mesmerizing . With her long golden brown locks perfectly falling down her chest. Her big hazel browns eyes beaming once you looked at them. “Hello? Earth to Harold!” Louis snap his fingers at me. “Uh, she is just my new neighbor no big deal.” Louis gave me an obscure look, then eventually shrugged it off. “The guys are almost here, we have to rehearse!” he proclaimed. I chuckled at his enthusiasm, and we both walk back into the house, waiting for the others to arrive. 

*Monday Morning*

Rachel’s POV

The loud, irritating sound of my alarm clock woke me up from my deep slumber. My face was covered in dry tears, from last night. It has been three days, and none of my friends nor Jake kept contact with me. I dragged myself to the shower, getting ready for my first day at London Academy of Music. I was not very psych about this whole idea, but I didn’t have much of a choice. I slip into my uniform, and started to prepare my stuff. I was required to take a voice/performing class, which I dreaded. I did however, take a class that only had to do with guitar. It was probably the only thing I was interested in, I mean I loved to sing but I was always discouraged about it so I learned to despise it. I glance back at my phone, just to see if there was any message, but there was nothing.

I made my way out of the room to find my brother smiling happily at me. “Why are you in such a good mood, Erick? Aren’t you suppose to be enrolling in your college today or whatever?” I scolded, while walking into the kitchen trying to find something to eat. “Is that the way you talk to the one who is taking you to school today!” he teased. “You’re really taking me?” I asked enthusasically. I always loved it when my brother took me to school, ever since I was young. “Yes, but I’m having second thoughts now…” he said getting and gradually walking upstairs. Ugh, sometimes my brother could be very melodramatic. Before he could even reach the first step, I clutched onto his arm and dragged him back down. “Alright, alright! Let’s go Raeeeee!”, he chuckled.

The car ride was completely long, considering the fact we kept getting lost. “You’re on the wrong side of the road again!” I pointed out, my voice quivering. He harshly jerked the  wheel back to the left, making me bump my head on the window. “OW!” I screamed, letting him know he was a horrible driver. “Sorry, sorry.” he said nervously, trying to concentrate. 

When we finally got to the school, he successfully parked. We both walked in the academy, everything was so fascinating. Music was everywhere, people singing, playing all sorts of instruments. “Rae, I got to go. I’ll pick you up later, okay?” he said and soon left. I looked at my schedule, first period Music Terminology. I started to pace, for I didn’t know where the heck I was going. I felt like I was going in circles, and it would never end. My pacing was soon stopped, when I ran into something, or someone. “Oh my, I’m so sorry.” I leaned down to grab my belongings, and when I reached for my last book a hand made contact with mine. I quickly looked up, causing our heads to collide. “I’m sorry.” I said once more, while rubbing my forehead. It took me awhile to realize it was a guy, a quite cute one also. He had hazel, puppy dog eyes and sort of like a buzz cut hair style. “Are you new here, love?” he asked sweetly, his accent sent goosebumps around my arms. “Huh, oh yeah? What gave it away?” I giggled. “Well, you look lost and you have an American accent, which is very uncommon here.” he states, matter of factly. His smile was so cute, somewhat comforting. “I’m Liam by the way!” he cheerfully stated, extending his hand out. I gladly shook it, and returned the favor. “Rachel, but you can call me Rae.” “Well, Rae. Do you need some help?” he gently grab my schedule, and a smile quickly drew on his face. “What?” I asked, curiously wondering what was so amusing about my schedule. “We have first period together. I get a class with a beautiful girl like you.” he gave me a wink, causing me to flush a deep red. “C’mon, I’ll take you to class!” he said, grabbing my hand. “What was going on? How did I get from being a loner, to having a cute guy drag me to class? No, Rae you love Jake, and only Jake!” I thought to myself. “Here we are! Music Terminology!” he pulled me inside the class, forcing me to sit beside him. “Well, Mr. Payne I see you have brought the new student in here! Nice to meet you Ms. Haper, you’re in good hands if you keep hanging around Mr. Payne there!” the teacher sweetly pointed out. The rest of the period was quite entertaining having Liam talk and guide me all the time. He distracted me from the fact that I hated being here and wanting to go back home, where Jake was.