Chapter 5

Liam’s POV

She’s so different, why is she so different? I’ve never seen a girl like her before, so sweet, bubbly. I turned my face to her, staring at her gorgeous side view. “What?” she asked, her eyes making contact with mine. “Huh? Oh nothing…” I said softly. I turned the other way, embarrassed at the fact that she caught me staring at her. I went back to doing the assignment, trying not to make anything awkward. As I finished up, I her a faint hum around me. It took me awhile to realize it was Rae. She seemed to be in her own little world, just humming softly, taping her foot on the ground. It was beautiful to listen to, she was beautiful. Her attention was on her paper, and her left hand was twirling away into her golden locks. DINNGGG! The bell rang, causing her to flinch. I chuckled, grabbing her paper to turn it in for her. “So where’s your next class, love?” I asked eagerly. “Ummm, Dance.” she said with disgust. I was upset, I wanted to have every class with her. Without even asking, I grab hold to her schedule again, hoping I would at least be able to see her again. My eyes moved down, and there I saw it. I had her in my last class. It was our performance class, but I was sadly not going to be able to see her today, since I would have rehearsal with the guys. I decided not to tell her and keep it as a surprise, until tomorrow. “Find anything interesting?” she teased. “Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to hog your schedule. C’mon! I’ll take you to your next period!” I suggested. 

As I dropped her off, I had tingles in my stomach for tomorrow, when I get to see her again. She was just so perfect, something I always wanted in a girl. 

Rachel’s POV

Ew, dance. I hated dancing, I couldn’t dance to save my life! I headed to the back of the little studio-like room. Sitting in the corner, dreading even being here. “Hate dancing too?” A deep voice asked. I looked up to see a extremely handsome, tan boy in front of me. He had dark brown eyes, almost black. His hair was dark black and it had a tinny bit of blonde at the tip. “Yeah, the teacher won’t make me dance will she?” I asked nervously, partially because I was talking to yet another cute guy. “Well naturally she will, since it’sdance, but don’t worry, I dread dancing as well. Once I break a move, all hell breaks loose!” He gave me a reassuring smile, making me chuckle. “So what’s your name, babe?” He asked, his eyes locked on mine. “Rachel”, I said in an instance. “Well, nice to meet you Rae-ch-el! I’m Zayn.” He said, having some kind of trouble pronouncing my name. “You can call me Rae, if that makes it any easier for you.” I giggled. “Oh thank goodness! I was starting to worry about how I was suppose to call you!” He explained. This kid was surprisingly hilarious, sort of like Jake. Ugh, why does everything remind me of him? Gosh, I never get a break!

Zayn’s POV

“One, two, three…” the teacher trailed off. I was drowning her out, just watching Rae trip every now and then. I would always end up catching her, gazing at her beauty. “Hehe, sorry.” she giggled, as I helped her back on her feet. Was it even possible to be this gorgeous, she was like an angel. “Has anyone ever told you that you’re incredibly stunning?” I blurted, causing her to flush a rosy pink. “Well, has anyone ever told you that your hair makes you look like a cinnamon bun?” she let out a cute giggle. “AYE! Don’t diss the hair!” I ran my fingers through my quiff, making myself seem cool. She shamefully shook her head at me, making us both burst into laughter. She was so surreal, calming to talk to. It was like we had known each other for so long.

We both walked back to the back to of the room, for the last 15 minutes of class. I watched as she gulp her water down, her hair all over her face. She turned to me, giving me a big smile. I pushed her hair back to her ear, making her tense up. “What’s your next class?” I asked “Hmmm, let’s see I have guitar lessons… then…” she trailed off, and I could hardly pay attention. “…I have performing seventh.” she finally finished. I have that class too! Two classes with this angel, I think I just died and gone to heaven. “Oh that’s great!” I said, not mentioning that I too had that class with her. I wanted to see her face when she saw me, or if she would be even shocked. Which reminds me, I wouldn’t be able to see her today, since I have rehearsals. It ripped my heart just thinking about not seeing her, even if I just met her. But I knew she was the one, she felt like the one, she is most definitely the one