Twenty-two | Wait you really did talk to him?!

Textmessage Nr.15

"Hey Adam, I'm sorry I couldn't write you earlier. I fell asleep yesterday after..."

"But well I'm feeling better."

"Really"

"No worries and that's good to hear!"

"Yup and guess what I actually talked to Carlton now."

"Just because I was wondering and had to distract myself."

"Oh-oh..."

"Absolutely Adam. You are screwed."

"But I didn't even threat him that muuuuch."

"Not that much?!? I went up to Carlton today, asking him about that kidnapping."

"Badáss Carlton began to tremble while he was talking to me and surely he was near to tears. He was so afraid."

"Haha really?! That's hilarious. Too sad that I couldn't see that by myself. That wimp."

"Adam!"

"What! He deserved it!"

"No...yeah...maybe kinda but still let me tell you the complete thing. He said to me that the guy, who kidnapped him, threatened him with killing Carlton next time if he keeps bullying students from his school. I better leave out how HE listed painful KILLING METHODS to scare the life out of Carlton."

"Oh and all of the curse words, which I never heard of. I mean I didn't hear any of them in my whole life until today."

"Haha well uhm I know many curse words?!"

"You surely do Adam."

"How does he act towards you now?"

"Really nice actually. Smiling and helping me out whenever I need help, which is sooo weird. I'm not used to that."

"Good. See no-one was harmed physically but we got to a wonderful solution."

" *sigh* But never even think of doing that again Adam."

"I won't babe."

"Haha aww didn't I tell you to not call me that."

"Sorry babe. Won't happen ever again. Whuuups."

"Aaaaadddaaaamm."

"Jjjjeeeeeesssss."

"Talk to you later?"

"Stupid question. Of course :)"

"Haha bye :P"

"Byee."

- - -