Fourteen || He didn't show up

Phone call Nr. 5

"He didn't show up! What the hell! Adam! I know it were you!"

"I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Jess please, you are hurting my ears."

"You know what I'm talking about Adam. Carlton Deeves wasn't in school today!"

"Wait! You think I did something?! Maybe he is just ill or doesn't want to go to school. You are overreacting. I'm completely innocent."

"Carlton is always in school. He didn't miss a single day of school in his freaking entire life. I know him since Preschool!"

"God, maybe the time came to try something new or he is terribly ill."

"He was amazingly ill once but came no matter what. That guy is creepy as hell. So, what did you do to him?!"

"Nothing, really I did nothing."

"You didn't kill him, did you?"

"Stop whispering. I don't understand a single word."

"I said: You didn't kill him, did you?"

"No but I'm going to kill myself if you keep on saying that I did something to that jerk."

"Fine, then tell me what you did!"

"Nothing."

"Come on Adam!"

"Jess how do you expect me to do something in less than 12 hours. We just talked yesterday night about him."

"Hmm fair point though. B-but you are Adam. I'm sure you found a way."

"Jess!"

"I guess you are telling me the truth."

"Of course I do!"

"I give up then. You are innocent."

"Finally! Thank you!"

"I have to go back inside. So uhm I hear from you then."

"Definetly."

"Goodbye Adam."

"Goodbye Jess and be careful."

- - -

Heyyy,

so what do you think. :D Was it Adam or a really bad timing from Carlton not to show up?
I want to hear your opinions. ^^

See y'all hopefully in the next chapter.

risingvision