Thirteen || What happend?!

Textmessage Nr. 9

"Jess uhm can you tell me the name of the guy, who insulted you."

"Hm why?"

"I mean we live really "near" to each other. Maybe I know him. You know the world is small."

"What do you want to do with the name Adam?"

"I'm just really curious. That's it." 

"And I don't know which school you go etc. So it shouldn't be a problem right?"

"If you insist. His name is Carlton. Carlton Deeves."

"Ah okay. Sadly I don't know anyone called like that."

"Yeah I kinda think that it is better like that. :D"

" Surely "Better".  -.- I wouldn't do him anything. Just...talk."

"Yeah I don't believe that."

"You are hurting me once again. I can solve my problems with talking to people, you know?  Fists are also helpful though."

"See! :D Haha you just proved me right!"

"Nah that's just a matter of fact."

"It has nothing to do with that."

"Oh look, a flying pony right behind you!"

"Where?! Oh, that's not a pony. It's a unicorn! Adam you sure have to learn more about unicorns."

"Sorry I will fresh up my knowledge about unicorns but can I have that one?"

"Nope, you know it's behind me. This means that the unicorn is only mine."

"Meannnn..."

"So it be, I don't care at all."

"B-but I saw it first!"

"Sorry uhm I see that you write something but I'm not able to see your messages. So sadly I have to say goodbye for now."

"Screw it. You are getting better than me in things like this. That's bad for me."

"Oh right you" won't see" my messages. So bye I guess. Meany pants."

"..."

- - -

Hey everyone,

I hope you're enjoying this "book" so far. :D So if you have any questions etc. don't forget to leave a comment. ^^