9

You stretch yawning as you stop in a clearing. The tigher- Stripey is what you've been calling him, pulls on the rope you had around his neck to keep him from straying. "Alright, I'll take it off now, just don't wander off again." You tell him, removing the rope. You haven't gotten very far since you left yesterday. You had spent a lot of time looking for the tiger since he wandered off on his own. The beast just huffs and you go and sit against a tree to rest, closing your eyes.

Zoro watches you silently for a bit, carefully drawing closer. He was at a loss really. Not really sure what to do while you two were alone. You didn't seem hostile toward him anymore, thankfully. He had honestly been surprise that you didn't object to him joining you.

He peers at your face closely, stiffening slightly when your eyes open. You blink at the tiger and smile a bit petting his head. "Go to sleep, I'm sure we're good here," You murmur sleepily. Zoro pauses, rigidly coming closer and laying beside you. You stroke his fur softly, yawning and curling up into his side.

Zoro would've been blushing had he been in human form. Once you're settled in He relaxes slightly but his heart is still beating fast. You blink hearing it and raise your head to peer at his face.

"You okay Stripey?" You ask.

"I'm good..." He slips and stiffens as you raise your eyebrows.

"That voice..." You murmur leaning closer to the tiger's face. Your eyes trail over the family ear rings on his left ear and the scar over his left eye. You trace your fingers against his ear rings and it suddenly clicks. "I didn't know you could change form..." You murmur moving away. "Zoro."

Zoro stares at you for a bit before sighing and changing in a puff of clouds. You blink as the clouds clear and he adjusts his yukata, slowly meeting your gaze. You shift and look down.

"___..." He starts carefully. "I'm truly sorry-"

"Hold on! Does that mean Smoker..." You blush heavily and cover your face. "He's getting scolded when we return..."

"I tried to warn you." Zoro reminds you with a slight chuckle. You peer at him and relax more.

"I'm not angry at you anymore..." You tell him rubbing your neck. Zoro blinks and shifts in surprise.

"Why not? You had every right to be angry with me." He murmurs. You look at him for a bit.

"You did protect the village, and saved me." You remind him. "You're getting better, I can see that." Zoro relaxes, but still looks solemn. You reach over and touch his shoulder. "Plus I noticed earlier you have no sense of direction."

"Shut up!" He snaps making you giggle. He blushes slightly and turns away folding his arms. You just chuckle. "At least I don't bathe men." He snorts. You stop and blush more.

"Shut up! I didn't know!" You gasp pushing him over. "At least I don't break an entering to get booze!" You retort. He blushes and turns on you.

"Well maybe if you weren't so damn stubborn!" He shoots back.

"You wanna go!?" You question forehead pressing against his.

"You don't stand a chance little woman!" He snarls.

"I'll kick your ass!" You howl leaping at him. You both roll around wrestling in annoyance, breaking apart to catch your breath. You both glare at eachother but you stop, glancing at the flower in his hair and starting to giggle instead. Zoro pauses in confusion. "You look like a meadow head!" You giggle falling back and holding your stomach. He blinks fingers combing through his hair and removing the flower. He blushes and grits his teeth.

"Are you a child!?" He snaps embarrassed.

"Dont get all withered you old plant!" You laugh harder. He growls looming over you.

"You pain in the ass! We're the same age!" He growls. You just snicker at him.

"Aww. Did I hit a nerve Flower guardian?" You tease. He blushes glaring down at you.

"Woman!" He growls.

"Guardian!" You snicker back. His brow twitches. "I knew it, You don't know what to do." You comment, reaching up and mushing his face. Zoro stiffens, blushing more as you mess with his face with a smug smirk.

"Knock it off!" He growls. You giggle in amusement tugging on his cheeks.

"Admit it Zoro, you're not used to this sort of contact, so you're clueless." You tease sitting up and pushing him down. Zoro blinks up at you before looking away with a huff.

"Alright, Let's just sleep already." He grunts.

"Turn back into a tiger." You tell him getting out your sleeping bag. He glanced at you before doing so. You get in your sleeping bag and scoot closer to him, resting your head on his shoulder. He pauses, glancing at you before looking away with a huff. "Goodnight Zoro." You murmur.

"Goodnight ___...."