5

"___," Law's scolding tone sounds from the doorway.

"Shhh, I am working on a master piece!" You breathe with wide focused eyes, not looking up from your brew.

"I don't care, you're pale, and obviously need to sleep, please," He murmurs approaching you. You don't respond, muttering to yourself. He frowns and sighs touching your shoulder, still getting no response. "I'll go make you some more medicine, please go to sleep after you're done." He murmurs kissing the top of your head before leaving you alone. You were still sick, and probably hallucinating right now, but you had thought of a new sake recipe and now you were on a mission.

"Smells good," A familiar voice reaches your ears and you blink from your trance looking over as Zoro peers into the pot curiously. You blink and push his face away.

"No." You murmur going back to brewing. Zoro blinks and looks at you in slight concern reaching over and touching your cheek. You freeze and look at him.

"You look awful..." He murmurs. You blink and frown.

"Thanks..." You grumble annoyed, continuing to work.

"I didn't mean it like that! I meant sickly." He says frowning more.

"Don't care... I'm busy... I'm about to finish my best brew yet..." You tell him stubbornly starting to finish up.

"Does this mean more to you than your health?" He questions.

"Yes, it's not like the guardian is gonna come to stop me.." You murmur. Zoro frowns heavily at that touching your temple and knocking you out. He catches you before you can fall to the ground and closed the pot before carrying you back to your room and laying you down on your bed. He places a wet cloth on your forehead and sits down looking down at you solemnly.

"Stopped you..." He murmurs rubbing your cheek. "I am an awful guardian... but I refuse to fail you again ___..." He changes into his tiger form laying close to you, glowing form illuminating you slightly.

Law returns, freezing in the doorway at sight of the guardian. Zoro peers at him but doesn't budge, focusing on you again. Law takes a deep breath before going over and making you drink the medicine he made.

"If you're trying to earn her forgiveness you're going to need to do a lot more than this." He mutters. Zoro glances at him but doesn't respond, closing his eyes, tail sweeping over you. Law yawns and lays down beside you. "You can go, she won't be happy to find you here when she wakes," He adds. Zoro looks at him before getting up, ears and tail drooping before going out without a sound. Law watches him before moving closer to you and falling asleep.

"How is it?" Law asks. You tilt your head.

"It's... Amazing!" You grin, offering him a bottle of your new sake. You were able to finish it once you recovered. Law tries some and smiles.

"Indeed this is the best you've made." He rumbles touching his cup to yours. You smile widely and lean into him happily. Law glances at you, gaze softening. "Though I wish you hadn't been working on it while you were sick." He adds. You drop your head.

"Sorry, you know how I am once I get going.." You murmur sheepishly.

"I know... I was just concerned..." He murmurs. "The festival starts tomorrow, will you be attending?"

"Sure, I would love to show off my new brew! Oh I need to get more ingredients! Want to come?" You ask getting up.

"I would but Bellemere's girls are sick," He says getting up. You pout at that.