TWENTY-EIGHT; REBEKAH

Start from the beginning

"I didn't loose it. It's just been missing for ninety years," Rebekah responded. She turned to Stefan. "So, what do you think?"

"I like it," Stefan said, nodding. Rebekah gave him a look. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan," Rebekah snapped, turning around to try something else on.

"Nice one, good work," Klaus sarcastically commented, grabbing the glass from Estella's hand and pouring himself more champagne. He removed his hand from Estella's thigh, it previously had been tracing small patterns on the skin to keep himself calm and from snapping at his sister.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her," Stefan quipped.

"I heard that," Rebekah retorted.

"I'm going to take this off," Estella said.

"You should buy it, sweetheart. It looks lovely on you," Klaus remarked, watching Estella's hip sway as she walked away from him. The blonde rolled her eyes to herself, stepping inside the changing room.

Her hands tried to get at the zipper, but she wasn't able to grasp it. The blonde groaned to herself, asking, "Stefan, could you help me with this zipper?"

She heard footsteps approach her room, sliding the curtains. She frowned when she saw Klaus walk in, a smirk on his face.

"I said Stefan," the blonde said.

"Stefan's getting some fresh air. Good thing I'm here," Klaus remarked. The blonde pursed her lips before she turned around.

"I think it's stuck to my hair," Estella said quietly.

Klaus' hands reached push her hair away; he was able to pull away the hair attached to the material and drag down the zipper. Estella's breath hitched when she felt Klaus kiss her neck, leaving small kisses down the crook of it.

"Klaus," the blonde whispered, shutting her eyes.

He hummed in response, his hands sliding down her torso and resting a little below her waist. Her lips parted; it felt good to have someone touch her after a long time.

"Fuck it," she muttered to herself. The blonde whipped around, smashing her lips against his and wrapping her arms around his neck. Her hands latched onto his sandy blonde hair, tugging at it slightly.

"I knew you'd give into me, love," Klaus panted.

"Shut up," she snapped. Klaus grinned and attached his lips to hers, gladly obeying her command.

The blonde jumped slightly, letting Klaus grab her butt so she could wrap her arms around his waist. Klaus pushed her up against the wall for support—the two heavily making out. Klaus' fingers trailed under her shirt, massaging the skin under it while Estella's hands played with his hair.

"Oi, lovebirds! Stop snogging and get out of there!" Rebekah yelled.

Estella pulled back and sighed, resting her head against the wall. She looked at Klaus, biting her lip.

"Your sister sucks," she muttered lowly. Klaus chuckled, setting the blonde down on the ground.

She turned around to look at herself in the mirror, pursing her slightly puffy lips when she spotted a hickey on her neck.