Chapter 1 - late

I quickly checked the time on my phone, 6:50. I'm going to be so late. I let a groan escape my lips before I scrambled to get ready for school. It wasn't unusual, I was always late. School started at 7:40 which means registration starts at 7:30. There's no way I would be able to make it in time with a hangover.

Yes, it's Monday and I have a hangover. Yes, I'm going to school in this condition. It was like a routine to me now. Party, get drunk, sleep, get a hangover, go to school late. There goes my effort grades.

I came face to face with my reflection in the mirror, I looked exactly like a girl who was partying out late. Sighing, I went downstairs after I got ready and changed into my school uniform. It was a simple navy blue blazer with white stripes, our school logo embodied on the chest pocket, pleated pattern skirt. It was iconic here in Japan and not just Tokyo, everyone knew our school. It was one of the best schools in Japan. It was also one of the most expensive but there and then scholarships are offered.

The maids greeted me when I came downstairs, setting out the table, it was my breakfast which I shared alone as always.

"Would you like to eat with me?" I asked Yuki, she was my age and was one of the maid's daughter

"I couldn't Tiffany sama" (sama is what you call someone who you extremely respect or should respect) she quickly bowed in apology

"I don't really like eating alone" I muttered quietly, I didn't bother asking my parents to eat with me. I was always alone, it was as if I was living by myself. I never had a sibling as much as I wanted one. I was also used to everyone calling me sama, No matter how many times I told them to call me Tiffany because they were older.

"Did you say anything Tiffany sama?" Yuki asked her voice full of concern

I quickly shook my head and began eating the food prepared by the maids not by my mother.

As I got into my car, the driver holding the door for me as always. I heard the booming motorcycle engine coming near my house. I rolled my eyes out of annoyance, He truly is annoying. Orihara Kento (last name first) I wasn't close to him or anything, the so called Tokyo high's bad boy and heart throb. He isn't any of the two. He's more like Tokyo high's demon. Yeah, he's a demon. Hate me, I dare you.

He waved at me, I knew he was smirking at me even with his helmet on. I didn't bother waving back as he dashed pass me. My eyes widened when I remembered that I was running late.

I arrived at school 5 minutes late but the teacher wasn't too pleased at me. No, she wasn't pleased with me at all.

"I'm sorry that I'm late" I mumbled, sliding the door open as I came in the class room.

"You broke your record" she crossed her arms at me, she pinched her nose slightly

"Excuse me? I don't work at a coffee shop so I can't take your order" I tilted my head in confusion, I have a hangover so excuse my stupidity for today. I honestly didn't understand what she was saying.

The class laughed, making me smile a little before the teacher snapped at me

"You have been late this entire term, don't you worry about your report card?" She asked me, her arms still crossed. Damn, are her arms locked or something that she has to cross it every time she talks to me, again, please ignore my stupidity.

"It's not like my parents check anyway" I mumbled, she shook her head in disappointment before dismissing to my assigned seat, next to Kento. Tokyo high's demon

"Yo" he whispered, his eyes were shining. It was annoying, really annoying. I shifted my seat further away from him which caused him to shift his seat closer to me