Twizzlers

Daniels POV

I watch as Alyssa walks into the house and as Harrison  walks back to his car . That kiss was meant for me ! I'm supposed to be the one , kissing her under the stars , the one who drives her home , not Him ! Alyssa deserves better !

I follow Harrison home , he's going to regret that he ever laid his eyes on her .

Harrison pulled into a driveway and parked his car , he got out and locked it then walked to his door , that was opened by a women .

I slowly walked closer to take another look . They were kissing ! I took my camera out and took a picture . Harrison hugged the woman before walking inside . I Run over to his bedroom window and look inside . Harrison and The Girl from the door were sitting on his bed holding hands , talking about something ... I press my ear beside the window hoping to hear there conversation .

" You don't love me anymore now ..... Do you ?" She says with tears brimming her eyes .

"No no no .... Christy ! You know I love you ! You know why I'm doing this !" He says slightly yelling .

" Are you sure your pretending , I mean it doesn't look like your acting , it looks real , like you actually like that disgusting creature " She says with a snarl .

" I'm sure baby , I love you and you only .... You know that ! You have nothing to be jealous of !"
He says reassuringly

"Jealous ?!?! Of what ? She has nothing on me ! I'm precious while she's ugly" She says in a disgusted tone.

" Ok babe , whatever you say , I was just making sure " He says and kisses her .

She kisses back and puts her hands in his hair , pulling on it , she sits in his lap and grinds on him , pulling herself closer to him .

I take a picture , silently laughing.... Won't Alyssa get a kick out of this !

I walk back to my car and drive to a house I rented a street away from Alyssa's . I' ll have my revenge and it will be sweet .

Harrison's POV

I drive home thinking about tonight , feeling guilty about what I was going to do to her .
I pull in the drive-way and get out and lock my car and walk to my door to get greeted by Christy .... My Girlfriend .

She hugs me and kisses me .

" I missed you so much baby "
She says pressing up against me .

" I missed you too ! " I say hugging her .

I walk inside with her following and grab her hand , she walks me to my bedroom and we sit on the bed .

"Harrison Babe , we need to talk I know that the date meant nothing but " She says

"But what " I say interrupting her .

" You don't love me anymore  ... Now do you ? " She says with tears brimming her eyes .

I feels so horrible for what I'm doing to Alyssa and Christy , even though Christy is a slut ..

"No no no Christy You know I love you ! You know why I'm doing this ! " I say slightly yelling

"I know It just looks like you actually like that little freak ."
She says sniffling

" You know I don't , why would I date her anyway when I have you ? " I say with my stomach churning with guilt .

"Are you sure your Pretending ? I mean It doesn't look like your acting , it looks real , like you actually like that disgusting creature " She says with a snarl