The Letter

Daniels POV

Today I'm going to send a letter to her giving her hints , just a tease to let her know she's mine and that I'm closer than she thinks .

  Dear Alyssa

Hello my love you look quite lovely in that dress it's absolutely beautiful !
I noticed you've looked pale these past days are you alright I know you barely know me but think real hard in that brain of yours I'm right around the corner

    From , your admirer

I typed it putting it in the envelope and slipping it in her locker I don't want her to know that I know where she lives.

I'm leaving when I notice Andrew talking to Alyssa beside science which was her class now it's break to go to lockers and get things for classes one day that will be me and my love talking regularly like we deserve to not through picture or letters .

I took a Picture then I wrote on the back in bold letters

One day that will be us , we will converse in conversation normally like we should not through pictures or letters .

All of my Love to you my one and only 
                  - D

Ill put this in her locker before we go to science so she knows I watch her during science .

Soon she'll have proof I have all her classes that I know her every move , place , and meetings. One day she'll love me , she has to  I'm not gonna be creepy and obsess I'm gonna be nice and ask things about her get to know her regularly .

Bad enough I stalk her , if I'm gonna meet her I'm gonna be Daniel not  D !

Alyssa's POV

I was about to go to science when Andrew caught up to me and said he wanted to talk about lunch yesterday we didn't get to talk yesterday after school cause he was to busy whining about how I beat him in COD, and I was to busy winning .

"Hey Andy !"

" Hey Aly! , so at lunch yesterday do you think that they could be or friends I mean they're easy to scare , pretty cool , take a joke , and their pretty nice if we rejected them it would break their little hearts there little nerdy no cool people friends hearts ! Please ! "

He gives me the puppy dog look with them big eyes I swear they're about to jump off his face.

I sigh " Fine but stop with the face and don't do it again it's creepy looks like your eyes are gonna jump off your face and attack me ."

I shiver thinking about them.

" woah they made you shiver I should've done that along time ago !"

" do it agin I'll post you sing to the hard knock life for us from Annie then they'll actually call you Annie and I can recommend tricks to them so they can prank you , and you know I don't bluff !"

He sighs looks terrified then Nods.

" good lets get to class Annie , don't want the hard knock life by not going !" 

I pat his head twice like a dog .
He follows me when we get to our seat I pull a cookie out give to him ruffle his hair then say

" good boy who's good boy huh ? Yeah Annie is yes you are !!" 

I turn around when the teacher come in so he has no time to protest and so I don't get in trouble.

Time Skip

RRRrrrrrriiiiinnnggggg

The bell rings I pick my stuff up ur to my locker not bothering to wait for Annie knowing he'll follow me like a lost dog .

I put everything in then notice a letter fall to the floor I pick it up and read it it's the same envelope the pictures were in .

I put it back in and put it in the front zipper of my bag .

I walk to lunch thinking about what he meant in the letter .

I furrow my brows bite my lips get out my thinking glasses and stroke my chin then continue walking to lunch .

When I sit down everyone looks at me confusingly then my savior , my wittle puppy minion explains that it's my thinking look that I'm thinking about something at needs understanding.

They Nod and go back to their conversations , I stop biting my lips to make sure they don't bleed .

Then Andy turns to me and starts asking away I'm Adrain's I'm going to get lost in these questions that go like this

" whatcha thinking ?
pranks  exams  test ideas evil plans. Manipulation  humiliation  embarrassment ? , come on tell me !!"

I shake my head No

" I'll tell you later "

He looks questionably sighs then Nods .

_____________________________Hey my dashing peacocks ! Thanks for reading !
Wanna know my favorite quote ? We'll to bad imma tell ya anyway

I don't have a dirty mind. I have a sexy imagination !

Tell me what's think of me story thanks love ya my dashing peacocks !