Skipping Gleefully

MONDAY...... BOOOO

It's Monday an I smack my alarm off . I jump out of bed and go take a shower .
I brush my teeth and blow dry my hair . I go back to my room and get dressed in a Red plaid shirt , black jeggings , and red converse . I put some eyeliner on , grabbed my phone , and looked at the pictures ....AGAIN

I just can't believe they were took so close to me !! I know for sure that you can't zoom in that much an have a complete clear shot . The person was really close to the house you could see the corner of it in one of the shots . 

* Sigh*

I better get to school I grab my
Backpack an walked downstairs grabbing my leather jacket and walking out to the car texting Andy .

Hey Need a Ride to school ?

Nah

K

I turn my phone off and turn the radio up listening to Blank Space by Taylor Swift .
I drive to school singing to Taylor ... I'm not that much of a fan but it's a good song .

I park and sit in the car on my phone . 2 minutes later a car pulls up beside me and to my surprise it isn't Andy it's Daniel and his friends .

He walks over to with a small nervous smile .

" Oh Hey, Alyssa how was your weekend ? " he ask standing in front of me .

" Good , spent some time with Andy " I say happily

" Speaking  of  Andy Here he comes " He mutters looking at the ground .

I turn around to see Andy pull up , and wave before he parks and starts walking over to us .

" Hey Alyssa , Daniel "
He says Nodding to us .
Weirdo .

The bell rings scaring me .
Daniel laughs at me an walks to his first class . Me and Andy walking to first block....

I walk in and sit down .
Drew walks in and sit beside
Me .

" Whadduppp?? Drew Bear ? "
I ask Enthusiastically

" A Boring Monday morning that's what " he says slumping

" Hello be a but more gleeful ...
I mean ... Monday ... It's ..
- Monday is Horrible "
I Realize slumping

TIME SKIP ^0^

I walk out of class waving bye to Drew and grabbing Andy who is awkwardly shuffling away from Daniel his parter .
I drag him to my locker and get my stuff before going to his so he can get his things .

In leaning against the lockers with my eyes shut when I hear

* Snap *

That Creeeepppp... Not at School Ya Weirdo ! Bad enough you stalk me at all ! Don't do it at school ... Whatever .

Me and Andy walk to gym going to the locker rooms to change I walk back out to only earn the nerd group huddled in the group and by nerd group I mean the poor nerds who sat out lunch table and the poor people that are still going to sit with us at lunch . I walk over to
See Daniel with a camera .

" Whatcha Doin Guys ? "
I ask jumping up and down - hype for some reason .

" Uh nothin talking about our grades comparing boring stuff "
Daniel says nervously with a bit if a stutter.

" BORING !!  " I say and walk to Andy and his FUN FRIENDS .

I walk beside Harrison , a Brunette who is like way taller than me . He swings an arm around my shoulder and hugs me .

" Just got Back from vacation I missed you ! " he says to me

" You Did ? " I Ask very surprised

" Yup , I missed your snide remarks and all your negative comments of course ! " he says kissing my forehead , causing me to blush a deep red .

All of sudden everyone walked away from the group literally they just dispersed randomly .

" So uh .... Alyssa , I've wanting to ask this but would you be my girlfriend and go on a date with me tomorrow ? " he ask with hope filled eyes .

I Nod and say " Of Course "
I mean who wouldn't date him .... He's not a player .... He just has good qualities .
Nice . Charming . Sweet. Cute .
Smart . Athletic . Pretty good guy plus we've been friends for years an I have a small - minor - barely noticeable at all crush on him .

He hugs me excitedly .

" So Tommorrow at 7 .... I'll pick you up ok ? " he ask

" Ok , wait " I say
I grab a slip of paper and give him my number .
" Might need this for future references " I say smiling .

He walks away - more like skipping away gleefully .

I walk back to the Nerds .
And they look at me then Harrison .

" What happened ? " Elliot asks

" Oh ... Me and Harrison are dating now and going on a date tomorrow " I say smiling

Daniel seems mad . He walks away and slams through the gym doors ..... What's Wrong with him ?