The feeling of the Creeps

ALYSSA'S POV

I was walking home because my 2012 Grey Chevrolet Camaro needed new tires. They were pretty bald.

Suddenly, I get the feeling of being watched. I've been having this feeling ever since the middle of Junior year. I don't know why but it always happens when I am at school and walking home. Every time I look back, there's nothing there.

I keep walking thinking its nothing, probably kids playing on the curb or a homeless man.

Just as I get home, I look down at the flowers in my front yard, I hear a sound. It sounds like a camera taking a picture. I turn around to see if anyone is there but again, nothing.

I shrug it off and unlock the door. Walking into the house I call for the dogs. I have a Yorkie named Little Handful, then I call my best friend's dog, Jasper that is staying with me because she went to stay with her mom for 1-2 weeks.

I give them both food. Once that's taken care of, I walk into the living room and sit on the couch and take out my homework. But I can't focus on it.

"What was that noise outside when I was looking at my flowers?" I say softly, talking to myself and the dogs.

STALKER'S POV

I watch as Alyssa walks home.
I know she feels like she's being watched because she looks around cautiously as if someone was going to kidnap her.

She finally stops in front of a house and walks down the path leading to the door. She pauses to look at some flowers.

This must be her house. This is the first time I've followed her home.

Just look at the way she looks at those flowers... I just hope, one day, she looks at me with the same adoration.

As I take the picture, I make sure to catch the adoration in her eyes.

I notice her turn around to find the source of her distraction. I think she heard the flash. She looks my way then turns back around and shrugs it off.

I Guess it wasn't loud enough to alarm her. I need to be more careful. She knows that I know her schedule. She has the feeling of being watched and hearing a camera, they all connect. She's not dumb, I doubt she'll call the police.

I think I'll leave her alone for exams. She can at least have peace during the exams.

----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading I know I'm a rubbish writer but I've always loved writing and typing and especially reading !

- V