The end

"Maya." He said, trying to catch up with her as she walked down the quiet school hallway.
"Lucas, I don't feel well and I don't want to talk."
"Stop with excuses. We need to talk. About Caitlyn."
"Go away."
"I wont."
"You will." She took a sharp turn to try and get away from him.
"Caitlyn isn't you."
"Exactly."
"I mean, she didn't get the help she needed and the school didn't help as much as they can now."
"They always could."
"But now they will."
"Oh, like you will go away?"
"Maya." Suddenly, Maya stopped, leaning against the lockers. "Than-" he noticed her weakening and grabbed her as she fell unconscious into his arms. He placed her down gently. Her eyes opened and she sat up, ignoring him to tell her not to. When he realized that she wasn't going to listen, he grabbed her arm.
"I know your lying. And all I want is the truth."
"Fine, Lucas. I'm being bullied."
"We're going to end it."
"No we're not. It's not that easy."
"But you're not alone now."
"We can't end it. But not being alone is enough." He pulled her in and kissed her. Maya smiled and since who knows how long, it was entirely genuine. She would be okay. She wasn't alone. He could repair her.
THE END

I know that was a quick ending, but It's been a while since I worked on this story. I barely remember it.