I was accepted....Wait WHAT?!!!!!

Chapter 3

Cinderella of the sea

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Hitting the off button on my phone I start getting up, I shivered as the cold air hits me, I pushed my covers off of me as I headed to the bathroom.

I did my business and headed straight for me closer pulling out a purple sweater which goes over my butt and a pair of skinny black jeans with a pair of white vans.

I sighed walking downstairs, as I walked in the kitchen I started to make breakfast it was a combination of eggs, bacon, pancakes, and rolls.

All I had was a slice of toast and then I went to my siblings rooms and told them it was breakfast and then started heading to my step mums room, once I was done I started to leave and said " Ocean, we need to talk" at those words I knew she was going to ask me to pack my things and leave and what she said next did not surprise me.

"Ocean I would like you to pack your things before you go to school and when you come home we will ALL attend the princes coming of age party and meet his mate and then we come home I want you to leave because I doubt your mate would want you so I doubt you need any warning there because who would want you, you pathetic little faggot" she spat at me before yelling at me to get out and close the door on the way out.

When I reached my room I cried and cried because she hated me, my family hates me, everyone hates me, I'm useless. I'm not needed not by them or my mate.

I knew I was going to be rejected but I didn't want others pointing that out for me. When I finished crying I wiped the tears away and went to pack my stuff but leaving out my most expensive suit for the ceremony tonight. I grabbed my phone, wallet, keys and my school bag.

Running downstairs exiting the house hoping my last day of school goes by quickly and get my rejection over and done with.

I entered school, as I walked over to my locker and everyone turning to me with hatred and disgust hoping they were not my mate as I walked by everyone they all sighed with relief as none of them were my mates.

Time Skip because I can enter the palace for the ceremony.

As my family and I walked into the palace we were taken back at the pure beauty my family was admiring the place I just wanted to shout at the royal family because this place seemed expensive and I can't stand people who use the extra money on a huge palace instead of spending it on the people.

As the music came on I walked to the back of the ballroom and sat down because today has been the worst 1) I couldn't find my mate so that means I won't be able to enter the city 2) my family want me out as soon as we get home and 3) oh how dare they, they beat me up leaving me bloody now I have bruises everywhere even my face but I can tell no one cares because of the way they all ignore me and go looking for the prince hoping he will come out soon.

As I was deep in thought this man who was around 80 maybe 90 years old sat down besides me and said "I hope you do not mind me sitting here, this place is too crowded" I smiled at the man and said " oh of course not I feel the same and you are probably going to be the last person I will be talking to for a while" I smiled at the end but his face became confused "why would I be the last person you would be talking to for a while"

"well I have turned 18 today and my family wants me gone and so does everyone else at school and even though I haven't found my mate he or she will probably reject me"

I said trying to hold back my tears but I fail to do, so I pull my feet up to my chest and start crying as the old man starts to rub my back " why do your family and school want you gone if I may ask"

" well, my family wants me gone because I'm a faggot and I'm small weak useless They only let me stay because I can cook and clean and because they like to ...." I was hesitant at first but I finished it anyway because no one would care" beat me"

I said his worried face became filled with anger " I am just going to ask this because I need to know have you ever been raped" "oh heavens no they wouldn't do that they say I'm too disgusted to touch that's why they use bats and chairs and their feet to hurt me because they don't want to touch me"

He let out a sigh of relief before turning to me and saying " I must be going" as he started turning away he turned back to me before asking " oh sorry I didn't quite catch your name my name is Matthew Eclipse" " My name is Ocean Waters" I said smiling he smiled back turning away as the guards announced that the prince is on his way.

I sighed standing up as the doors brushed open to reveal Jason, he looked so handsome in his suit.

It was a black suit, parts of it was blue and some had gold he was stunning I couldn't look away as something or someone in my head said "MATE" I gasped as I just found out the prince was my mate 'no no no this can't be happening he should of had the most beautiful woman in the room as his mate not me' I thought as I started to cry.

The prince looked over at me smiling as he started to walk over to me, when he reached me he said 'MATE' in a deep voice sending shivers to my body when he was right in front of me, I started crying again because I knew I was going to be rejected.

He wiped away my tears and said something which caused my tears to get heavier "I, Jason Eclipse, Accept you as my mate.

I cried and cried but I just stared at him confused as to why he would accept me, the ugly me who everyone hates and beats, the one who no one should love.... Then it hits me, you can only become king if you have your true mate and can only then gain your powers and mainly your mate is the only one who can have your children.

And I just sat there and in a flash, I stood and without a thought I ran and ran out of the place and just kept running, tripping only a few times I dropped my bracelet my mother gave me which was infused with her powers so only I could wear it.

I wanted to go back but I was so scared that he was just going to use me and then have side consorts to take pleasure in with and love.

So I ran...

-UPDATED-