Chapter Four: I Never Wanna See You Again.

I know it's a bit early for rough patches, but see, I couldn't fit it in anywhere else and I couldn't think of anything for this chapter. So please don't be all, "But they just got together!"

Love

MissHoranette

xxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter Four: I Never Wanna See You Again.

|~Emily's P.O.V~|

Blair Lott. That was the name of Pixie's sister. She reminded me of my Barbies I had when I was younger. Typical bleached blonde hair, clear blue eyes like saphires, and teeth so blinding they should come with a warning label. She was flirting with Niall endlessly, and effortlessly. And he didn't stop her.

"Hey, Emily, come dance. And I've got to get your Twitter!" Pixie exclaimed, grabbing me and dancing to All About Tonight.

"Oh...um, @EmilyLovee." I told her, dancing rather wildly. "Two 'e's on 'love'."

The song ended abruptly, and I stopped dancing like a maniac. I turned my head around, immediately wishing I hadn't. I caught Niall being pulled out onto the dance floor by Blair. I glared, a shiver of jealousy running through my body. Don't put on a slow song! I thought pleadingly. Don't put on a slow song!

Guess what? They put on a slow song.

I turned my eyes away, laughing at Louis dancing to Whip My Hair in another corner. He was flailing hos arms and shaking his head like he was getting rid of fleas or something. It really was thourougly entertaining. I tore my gaze back to Niall. I so wish I hadn't. Because he was kissing her. And not looking at all guilty. I didnt know what to feel. Heartbroken was a good emotion. My heart hurt like he had shattered it as easily as glass. Tears were falling rapidly from my eyes, my hands trembling.

"I never want to see you again!" I screamed at him, attracting attention. I turned to run and bumped straight into Louis.

"Emily! Why in the name of carrots was Niall kissing Blair?" He asked, staring. "Aww Em, you're crying. Will I take you home?" I nodded. Louis threw an arm around my shoulders, drawing me in protectively.

# # # #

I woke up early, like, noon early. Louis wouldn't speak to Niall when he got home. He wouldn't have even let him in the house, save the fact he was yelling and hammering on the door. I had slept on the floor that night, simply refusing to sleep next to him.

I took my phone and tapped out a number. "Hello? It's Emily Daniels."

"Ah, Miss Daniels. We've been expecting your call."

"I'm accepting the scholarship." I said, taking a deep breath.

It meant I'd never have to see Niall again. At least so I thought.

____

I'm sorry it's short! It will be longer next time, I hope. By the way, edited by me again.

MissHoranette

xxxxx

SmilingViolet.