Chapter Seventeen: Birthday Surprises!

Hey! Now, I wanted to ask a few things:

•Would people read a sequel?

•Should I change the title?

•Who do you ship; Nemily or Louily?

•Do you like the way the story goes, or is it too drama packed?

And a few statements I wanna make:

•I seriously thought youd ship Nemily! But, no, it's Louily this, Louily that! Personally I love em both!

•I'm starting a 1D story once I finish this.

•I'm starting a Harry Styles story once I finish Me, Cher and One Direction.

•I'm starting One Shots too.

Anyway, thank you for supporting this! I love yous!

Chapter Seventeen: Birthday Surprises!

Louis' POV:

Oh my gods. I kissed her. I kissed her. I cant believe it. I felt a happiness I'd never got when i kissed Hannah. But, Niall, the absolute prick! I'm going to kill him, Louis style. Anyone got a dangerous weapon handy? Like a pointy carrot, for instance?

"Emily?" I asked, then nervously scratched the back of my neck.

"Yup?" she grinned, popping the p.

"Will you, uhh, actually never mind," I faltered. "Doesn't matter."

"No, what's wrong, babe?" Holy Lord, she called me babe.

"Will, you, uhhh. Be my girl-girlfriend?" I asked, then mentally and physically kicked myself. Why did I do that? Why? Why? Why? Of course she'll say no, she likes Niall still, stupid!

"Yes! Yeah, I'd really like that, Lou!" She smiled brightly.

"It's ok, I get it, you don't - wait, you do? What?" I gasped. "Sweet!"

She pulled me into a hug, and laid a soft kiss on my lips.

"Hey, isn't this tee totally cute?" Charlie limped over, holding up a gold and blue tee. Emily let go of me, rolling her eyes.

"I totally interrupted something, didn't I?" said a guilty looking Charlotte.

"Yeah," We both confirmed. Then Emily squealed in my ear and raced over to a rail.

"Look at this!" she shrieks. I didn't even see it, but she rushed into a changing room. I sat down on a bench, and played Angry Birds on my iPhone.

"Whatcha think?" I looked up. I think my jaw dropped. She wore a strapless turquoise and silver dress. It was floaty and reached her knees. A thin layer of silver netting lay over the skirt part and silver star-like patterns dotted the bodice. It was more beautiful than anything I'd ever seen her in on tour. Her light blonde hair (which had been growing) rested stick-straight just past her shoulders and her sea coloured eyes looked intently at me, waiting for my opinion.

"It's beautiful, darlin', do you want it?" I asked, pulling out my wallet. She glanced at the price tag and her face visibly fell.

"It's too much, Louis. I'm putting it back." she returned to the changing room. Charlie bought the t-shirt and I bought some more perfume. I saw Lynx perfume on sale, thinking of Harry, who I missed dearly. Oh, well, it's my birthday in two weeks, who knows what I'll get. And it's Emilys birthday the day after..

TWO WEEKS LATER:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOUIS!!!" I was thrown off my warm bed, onto the floor. I groaned.

"Thanks, babe. Nice birthday wakening. And I'm EIGHTEEN! how cool is that?!" I bounced up and started singing. Emily smiled.

"Don't you want your presents?" She giggled. My stomach rumbled.

"I'll make your breakfast," She offered, and pecked my cheek. A delicious smell of eggs and bacon wafted through the air. My favourite. I gobbled it down.

"Present time?" I asked hopefully. Emily hauled out like, 45 presents. Of course, they weren't all from her, from fans and family and friend too.

"This is from Harry," she said quietly. I opened it. It was a big poster of me and Harry, below written: BROMANCE FOREVER. ILY <3

There was also a carrot keychain and a Hollister hoodie.

"Can I have yours?" I asked. Emily nodded. One was a picture of me and her, hugging. Another was a tape of all the concerts we'd done. Third was a keychain in the shape of a heart, with the words: I Love U.

There were many many more.

"Thank you, baby." I said quietly and hugged her.

"There's another one!" she said excitedly. She put her hands over my eyes and guided me outside. I felt a rush of cold air.

"Can I look?" I whined, and she took her hands away. "Holy shit..."

It was a Lamborghini. An actual car. A red Lamborghini, with a huge bow tie ribbon wrapped around it. On the back windscreen, in White paint was: ILY LOU XX. it was the best thing I'd ever gotten. I gave her a huge hug and kiss and she murmured, "I do love you Lou, happy birthday." I think I cried a bit.

"I love you too, Emily."

•••••

THE NEXT DAY:

"Emily, Wakey Wakey!" I called.

"I'm up, Lou, I'm up," Emily mumbled.

"Happy Birthday!" I yelled.

"Thank you, Lou-Lou." she grinned.

"Want a present?" I grinned back.

"Hell to the motherflipping yeah!" she squealed excitedly. I held out a Hollister bag. Can you guess?

"Oh my god. Oh my god!" It was the silver and turquoise Hollister dress. She wrapped arms around my neck and kissed me. I could get used to this....

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!"

"Oh My God!!!!!!!!" Emily Screeched.

And there's the second surprise.........