Niall Horan's Love Story

NOTE: This story sucks. I'm obligated to keep it up. Published when I was 12.

[Hiya! This is my first story here, so sorry if its bad. Its about the boyband One Direction, a love story between Niall, whos kinda my favorite and their best friend Emily. Comment PLEASE!!! xx]

Chapter One: Harry's Here.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me," my best friend Charlie exclaimed, frowning at me. "You knew Harry Styles!?"

"Charlie, jeez, I didn't tell you for precisely this reaction, okay? It was before X Factor. Wheb me and Harry broke up I stopped talking to them." I said, lying back on my bed, logging onto Twitter on my phone.

"Broke up? You went out with him? Oh my God!" Charlie put her head in her hands. "This is the kind of betrayal I didn't expect from my best friend!" She acted wounded.

"You drama queen," I laughed, and was subsequently subjected to her frantic questioning.

# # # #

The doorbell rang. I could hear Mum hurry to answer it. We ignored it. Probably some sales dude.

"Hi, Ms Daniels." I heard a horribly familiar voice say. I froze in the midst of flicking through my magazine. Was that -

"Harry, dear! Nice to see you. How are you keeping?"

Some muffled niceties.

"Emily's in her room." Mum sounded delighted, and bustled to the kitchen, to make some tea or something.

"Thanks, Ms D." I heard him padding up the stairs. I was still, waiting for the intrusion. My heart pounded.

He knocked on the door. I bit my lip anxiously. How would it feel seeing ny ex-boyfriend again? Would it be awkward, like in the movies? Why was here?

"Harry Styles is in the house! Oh my God." Charlie was almost hyperventilating. I felt like slapping her. Have you ever known someone more annoying?

"Harry?" I said, even though I knew the answer.

"Hi, yourself!" I opened the door.

"Emily!" He hugged me. I let myself be engulfed in his arms. And yes, I did feel slightly awkward. Very awkward. We're there paps?

"Hi Harry, been a while?" I smiled, then glanced at Charlie, and introduced her. She asked for an autograph and then escaped to the bathroom to calm down.

"Harry, why are you here?" I wanted to know. My small Dublin town, not very often One Direction visit it. They always go up to Mullingar, when they're over in Ireland.

"The guys are outside, we wanted to see you, Emily," He told me.

"Really?"

"Really. And they're hidden away in a Landrover, so..."

"I can't wait to see them." All nervousness dissipated and I just wanted to see the boys I had visited on the X Factor.

I threw on a jacket and raced downstairs, slamming the door behind me. The cold air hit me and I just had time to crawl into the car before I saw four boys pounce on me.

"Emily!" Four voices exclaimed.

When I hugged them all, I saved Niall for last. I felt my old teenage crush come rushing back. I remembered his sea-blue eyes, his tousled blonde hair, his beautiful Irish accent. Even though I'm Irish myself.

"I've missed ya, Em!" He grinned, ruffling his own hair. "You should text."

"I missed you too, Niall," I smiled.

"Hey!" Louis protested. I laughed. "Of course I missed you, Lou! And why, as much as I love seeing you again, are you here?"

"Our tours in two months. The boys and I debated over it, and Harry brought up you. We all this fake cry-session with a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and moaned about how much we missed you and we agreed. We talked to your mother and we rented out this cabin thing down in Bristol. And...want to stay with us for a month before tour? It'd be a laugh. A really spontaneous decision, mind, and you can say no, but..." Louis said, as my heart skipped a beat.

"I'll think about it," I said, trying to keep my rationality in check. But. Seriously. A month with One Direction. Would you say no? I think not.

_____

So how was that? Note: Been edited by myself, as I wrote this months ago when my grammar and writing skills were considerably worse. Do NOT check my profile if you intend to read more of this. The sequel's name completely ruins this story. My other works are better; I swear.

-Felicity