"Gon! Look!" Killing pointed at the television and we all turned to find an interesting result.

"The date of the fight has been settled! Fighting room of the 225th floor. March 11th at 3pm," the television showed us. Killua looked deep in thought before he muttered.

"But... The 11th, that's tomorrow, isn't it?" the albino turned to see his best friend ready with Ten surrounding him. The wild boy told his best friend that he knew he would not win but he could care less because he wanted to test his Ten. Killua gave him a silent answer and I just breath out a hopeless sigh.

***

Like in the anime, Gon lost to Gido and being the hotheaded in the group, he did not listen to any of us in the fight which in result ended him with injuries on his face, a broken arm and broken ribs.

"On the right arm, fracture of the radius and the cubitus and a crack on the higher part. Three fractures and twelve cracks in your ribs," I said to the person who was sitting on the bed with his tongue stick out.

"Convalescence: Four months," Killua continued and the two of us then muttered at Gon Freecs.

"Stupid Animal."

Gon gave a stupid apology which Killua, in return, poked his head a millions of time. "I don't care about your apologies! What the hell went through your mind!? Huh!?" Killua yelled. Breathing out a hopeless sigh at the two hopeless boys, I leaned my body against the wall beside the bed and looked out the window as the albino continued to scold Gon.

I then thought about what my brother said last night.

*FLASHBACK*

After Gon's big defeat and treatment, Killua and I left Gon's room and hit the hay. Laying on the bed, I began to doze off and sooner or later, I slept.

A white room then cover the empty mind of mine and stood in the room was none other than Kei Akio, my older brother and the only family member I have.

"Hey," he greeted and I smiled.

"What's up?" I asked as we sat down on the floor like we always do since the room was lacking on furniture. Not space but furniture. His happy face then turned sour and he look deep in thought as if he was fighting against something.

"What's wrong, Akio?" I asked, placing a hand on his shoulder and he looked up.

Breathing out a sigh, he then told me what was in his mind. "Miko. I have some news to tell you," he muttered and I tilted my head, blinking. Closing his eyes and reopened it, he said, "Someone had just cut the String."

With that news, I gasped and my eyes widen. "Who?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulder before he leaned and intertwined his fingers in front of him.

"My senses told me it's someone I know a very long time," he said and I gave him a questioning look before realisation hit.

"Father."

"No."

"Huh!? Then who? The only person who could that would be father besides you," I said and he shook his head.

"Father's aura would spike whenever he tries to the cut the String. The aura I'm sensing right now is calm, as if cutting the String is like cutting a real one which is impossible. Only a Kei can do it. If someone not from the Kei clan cuts it, they will die," Akio explained and my eyes widen.

"Then what are we going to do?" I asked.

Looking at me with his amethyst coloured eyes, he said, "I want you to find them." Find them?