Chapter 7

Xandra's POV:

The police interviewed Andy and I, that took about an hour of sorting everything out

I went over to Edna when I saw she was blankly staring at the ground

"Aunt E-..?" I tried to say

"Shut up" she snapped at me, looking up. She actually looked mad, I looked at her confused

"What the fuck? I just saved your sorry ass and that's how you say thank you?" I snapped back

Edna looked even more furious. I felt a hand on my shoulder

"Xandra, why don't you come out with me for the day?" Andy said close to my ear. I looked at him gratefully, Andy went out to his car.

"Yea sure Andy" I stepped away from Edna and tried to walk away

"Oh no you don't, not with out my permission you little whore" Edna hissed at me, I whipped around at her

"Oh really? Since when do you care about my well being? Since when have I not been the adult that can take care of herself? Since when have I not been the little nuisance at your side? How about you leave me alone, I just saved your fucking life and I am not going to take your stubborn shit! Fuck off!" I hissed back to her furiously. She took a step away, looking at me a little scared. "That's what I thought"

I walked out of the front door, passing the cops. I nodded to some of them.

I went to Andy's car, he was sitting in the car with the door open. Damn he looks on point  I thought as I made my way over.

"So, since our date plans got a little fucked up for tonight, do you just want to go out now? We will have to make a stop at my place though, I need to grab some clean clothes" Andy said, getting up and letting me in the car.

"Yea that would be cool, do you think we could stop at Madyln's dresses? I saw a nice dress there I want to snag"

this is so short I'm so sorry DX comment and vote :)