Chapter 2

Your POV

"Y/N is it time to go yet?!?" My eight year old sister asked jumping up and down in my doorway causing me to laugh.

"Not yet baby girl." I smiled as she walked in and sat on my bed.

Emily's been looking forward to this concert since long before mom left. They were supposed to go together, mom buying them the tickets for my sisters birthday. With everything our parents had put her through these past three months I was determined to make this a great day for her.

"Tell me again who your favourite is?" I questioned as I finished my eyeliner. I knew the answer but I wanted to keep her distracted.

"I love them all." She stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "But I think Dinah and Camila are the funniest."

"Whys that?" I questioned smiling.

"Because they're like me." She answered smiling. "They act like little kids."

"How old are they again?" I asked walking toward my closet.

"Ally's the oldest, she's twenty two, Lauren and Normani are nineteen, Camila and Dinah are eighteen." She smiled proud of herself for remembering that. "I think your going to like them." She added as I slipped on my leather jacket. (Camila's going to be eighteen still.)

"What would make you think that?" I smirked a little walking closer to her as she continued to sit on my bed.

"They're all really pretty." She stated smiling. "Maybe you can ask one of them on a date."

"I don't think that's going to happen kiddo." I laughed sitting next to her.

"Why not?" She questioned.

"Because they're super famous and I'm not." I stated. "They probably already have boyfriends back at home."

"You should try Y/N." She said looking up at me from her seat. "Maybe one of them will be able to make you smile again."

"I have you for that." I smiled standing up. She's a little to smart for her age. "Let's just enjoy today. Okay?"

"Thank you for taking me." She smiled hugging me.

"Let's get going." I smiled and lead her down toward my car.
----------

I've never heard so many teenaged girls screaming. It wasn't even the show, we were still standing in the meet and greet line. I guess they saw the band or something.

"Y/N their here!" Emily exclaimed pulling on my sleeve and pointed toward a group of girls waving.

One of them looked familiar but I couldn't really see because we were still so far away. I assumed I knew her from Emily's walls or something like that.

After what seemed like forever we were the next two in line to meet the girls. I could feel Emily's hand nervously shaking in my own and she looked up at me and I winked cause her to smile.

"They're going to love you." I smiled leaning down to her height.

"What if they don't?" She questioned frowning a little.

"From what you've told me about these girls, I know for a fact they're going to love you." I said and she smiled a little. "Camila and Dinah are just like you right?" I asked and she nodded. "Then why wouldn't they all love you like they love them."