'Make up' sex|E.D

You and Ethan were very mad at each other. Ethan had been out a lot lately and wasn't spending much time with you. You were getting Farley mad considering the fact that he just proposed to you.

   "Ethan I want you to spend a little more time with me!" You yell frustrated.

  "I don't want to!" Ethan finally said. W-hat! Why would he say that!?

  "W-hat?!" You say of the verge of tears.

   "You heard me!" He said giving you the death glare.

   "Why?! What did I do?!" You ask starting to cry.

   "Well first of all you've been out with all your friends lately! And second all you do is complain that I don't spend time with you! But then when I try you just be a fucking bitch!!!!" He said standing up. You backed up.

   "Well if you tryed more often instead of going out and partying with all your friends!! I don't even know what you do at those party Ethan!!!" You say crying harder.

  He looked sad then! But why?! You walked towards you. You backed up but hit the wall. He tried to hug you.  You squished your arms to your stomach.

  He hugged you anyway. "Baby girl listen" he lifted your chin up "I would never cheat on you! I love you" he leaned in and kissed you.

You kissed back. The kiss was longer than expected. You wrapped your left leg around him.

He trailed wet kisses down your jaw. He ran your fingers through his hair, tugging a as the ends.

He kissed back up to your ear and whispered "jump"... He held you and carried You upstairs.

  He laid you down on the bed. He stripped of his shirt. M(that doesn't
sound correct😂). And laid back onto you. He kissed down your jaw.

"Eth" you moaned.

He pulled your shirt over your head. You helped him by unhooking up our bra. He slide it down your shoulders and threw it.

You kissed down his neck. Holding his back.

"Y/N babie..." He moaned out.

You slide of Your pants and he did the same.

He stepped out of them and went back over to you. He kissed you roughly and pulled away. He pulled down his boxers.

He slide down your panties... (EW FUCKING EW I FUCKING HATE THAT WORD...) He lined himself up at your entrance and pushed himself in...(IM SORRY MOM AND DAD... I KNOW I MESSES UP BAD!!!COULDA, COULDA DONE BETTER!!!)

He started to thrust in and out( so I learned that they were Christians when I first found out about them so they probably don't believe in sex before marriage but.... FUCK IT LETS WRITE SOME MORE😂😂😂).

"ETHAN!" You moan.

You scratched at his back.

"Faster!" You moan. He did what you asked and he begins to thrust faster.

"Y/N" he moaned out of breath.

You kissed him roughly and slide one of your hand up his back to his neck.

"I'm close" you whimper.

"Me too!" He said kissing you and as he did you arched your back and your legs began to shake.

"ETHAN!" You moan loudly.

You released and he pulled out and kissed you plopping down next to you.

"I love you so much Y/N..!" He said still breathing heavy.

"I love you too!" You said as you rolled over and kissed him.

"Round to in the shower..?!"

"Oh hell yeah.."

A/N: so I am alive😂 just haven't updated in a month ..... Whoops.......

So I'm only going to update on here maybe once a week again... But I'm so out of ideas it's not even funny!!!

If you have ideas please tell me!! Or if you have a request please just say because I'm so out of patience with myself!!! I just want to update on wattpad!!😂❤️🤘🏻

PEACE✌🏼️