Sexy|G.D

You and Grayson were at a pool party with some of his friends. You were pushed into the pool by the one and only, Cameron Dallas.

You floated back to the top. You wipe your face and took a big breath.

"What the hell Cameron!!!?" You ask him angrily while trying to get out of the pool.
"It's a pool party for one reason." He pushed you back in. This time you grabbed his foot and he went in to.

"Oh hell no girl!" He said in a sassy voice when you met at the top . You laughed and actually got out this time. Cam followed.

   You started to shiver so cam ran and got you his sweatshirt. You pulled it over you. You and him were like best friend.

  "Thanks cam" you say while hugging him. He nodded and Grayson walked out of the house. He saw you and Cam hugging.

   He was always mad because cam was your best friend and he was a guy. He never wanted you to hang out with him. You let go of cam and walked over to him and kissed him.

  He kissed you roughly, he was obviously jealous. You were a little turned on by this so you just went with it.

  You held his hand as you followed him into the house and up the stairs. You walked into a bedroom. You were pushed down on the bed.

   Grayson trailed wet kisses down your jawline and kissed your neck, sucking to leave a hickey.

He slide his hand sup your your-well Cams sweatshirt and rubbed up your side and back down to your butt.

He untied the string at the top of your bikini and pulled off the sweatshirt. He pulled your top over your head. He kissed down your stomach stopping at your waistline. You ran your finger threw his hair. He went back up to your lips and kissed your passionately. "Mm" you moan.

He slide down your bottoms and threw them across the room. You pulled down his swim trunks. He later back on top of you and kissed you roughly.

He looked into your eyes for reassurance. You kissed him. He took that as a yes and slowly slide into you.

"BABIE!!" You moan loudly. He kisses you to quiet your moans. He starting going slowly.

"Faster" you moan quietly. He does as asked and started thrusting in and out(😑🙏🏼). You dug your nails into his back and put your head into the crook of his neck. He groaned and started going faster.

"Gray" you moan. You throw your head back and you put one hand on his bicep.(can we just😍).

You felt your stomach tighten and you let out a heavy breath.

"Gray I'm close" you whisper.

"Me too" he replies.

His thrusts became sloppier and sloppier. He pulled out and released on your stomach. You relaxed and grays laid beside you.

You looked down at your stomach to see the mess. Grayson noticed and got a Tish and wiped the mess off your stomach. He threw the mess away and walked back over to you.

He cuddled up to you and rested his face in the crook of your neck.

"I love you Y/N!" He exclaimed

"I love you too Grayson!" You reply

.........................................,.....................
A/N: so hey.....okay I'm sorry but there was this really hot guy in Walmart buying condoms today and I was like😱😱😱😱😱😱😂😂🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼please Jesus let him be straight😂✌🏼️(I'm sorry tmi)
~Rhyse
✌🏼️Bxtches