✨Fifty Shades of Gray|G.D✨

This ones weird"I warned you"
        Dedicated to: babeedolan (she's my internet bestie😂❤️)
"Grayson please"you and him were fully naked. Not a thread of clothing. He was straddling you holding your arms above your head.
"No baby girl, it happens when I say so" he kissed down your neck and he grinded his hips on yours.
"Mmm gray" you moan
He let go of your arms and kissed down your chest all the way down to your belly button. He stopped looked up at you and smiled
"Don't. Make. A. Sound"
His face was now level with your heat. He flicked his tongue against your bundle of nerves. The pleasure waved through your body. He plunged his tongue inside you. You bucked your hips. He didn't stop, he kept going.
"Gray" you whimper forgetting.
He pulled away as soon as you made a sound.
"What the fuck did I say!?"
"I'm sorry!"
"Sure." He said with an evil grin
He went back down and continued. Your body started getting weak and your legs started to tremble. A knot was twisting in your stomach. You cam and Grayson licked his fingers.
"Uh fuck" you say out of breath.
"That's what I wanna do" Grayson said blankly.
You got up on your knees off the bed and started to give him head.(honestly this shit is FUCKED UP)
"Uh, baby girl. I'm close" he moaned. You pulled off.
"What the fuck" he asked confused
I'll finish updateing like an hour and a half..!!!!

You just smiled;
"Why the fuck did you do that Alex?"
You bit your lip and smiled.
"Cause I can."
He pushed you back on the bed and kissed you roughly.
"I'm gonna make you pay...you've been bad" he bit his lip and kissed down your jaw.
He slide into you without warning(that is always the most awkward part for me to write😂).
"Ugh GRAYYYYYY" you moan.
"Fuck baby girl!"
He pounded into you.(I'm sorry but😂😂😂😂😂😂). He went rough and hard(laughing my ass of xD)
He started rubbing your clit.(😂😂😂😂😂😂,IM LAUGHING SO AHRD IMMA PISS MY PANTS!!!!!!)
"UH GRAY, F-FASTER!!!!!" You scream
He went faster.(😂). He hit your g-rayson-spot.
"OOOOOO BABIE" you moan
Your legs started to shake and your muscles started to tighten.
"Baby I'm gonna cum"
"Same"
Yalls did your business.
"Round two in the shower?"
"Fuck yeah"

A/N: um.....okay this is the most detailed one I've written and also I was laughing my ass off the whole time😂❤️