✨Shower|G.D|✨

You had been having a hard day at work. The company you work for has a chance of going out of business and you are worried your gonna loose your job.
You were in the car jamming out to whatever was on the radio. You stopped at a red light and another wave of stress just hit you. You slammed your hand down on the dashboard.
"Fuck" you say. You were really upset because you loved the job you were at. You thought about what you were gonna do. You texted Grayson;
    You: Gray I wanna take a shower!
     Gray: okay babie g (sorry I like to spell baby 'babie')
     You: Kk will you take it with me😭😖
     Gray: I kinda guessed that. Yeah I'm guessing N you and a bad work day?
    You: yes now I'm coming home! See ya soon.
    You pulled into your driveway and got out of the car locking it. You walked in the door and through your bag on the couch. You then walked upstairs to your room and got stripped down until you were I. Your bra and underwear.
   You walked into the bathroom and Grayson was sitting on the side of the bathtub playing on his phone. He still had his underwear on.
   "Hey babie!" You said startling him
   "Oh Jesus babie you scared me!"
   "Haha sorry babes"
   You walked closer to him and he stood up he embraced you in a tight hug. You lays your hug into his chest.
   "So shall we get in the shower?!" Grayson said eagerly.
    "Yeah but work was so stressful!"
    "I know babie...but I bet I could help!" He said smiling
   You smiled and you both got undressed and got into the shower. You started the water and turned away from it. Grayson smashed his lips into yours(😂✌🏼️). You kissed back...oh this was gonna be the way to make you feel better......he pushed you up against the shower wall and you moaned into the kiss(😂).
    He started to kiss down your neck. He sucked on your neck later leaving a hickey. He pulled you closer to him and you held your arms around his neck. You could feel his uh 'friend' (yeah let's call it that😂) against your thigh(😑).
     You put your leg up and wrapped it around his waist. You held yourself up with the other. You kissed Grayson roughly. You uh grabbed his friend and he slide into you(😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂) your wet body's (not the only thing that was wet😂😂😂) pulled together. You put one had on Graysons back and the other on Graysons neck. He thrusted in and out of you at a slow pace(my step-dad just asked to use my phone😳😂)(okay I'm back✌🏼️) .
     You threw your head back and thrusted you hips forward. You scratched up his back with your hand that was there. He went faster, you placed both your hands on his back and pulled him closer. He kissed down your neck again. He thrusts became faster. He started to hit your g-rayson-spot.
    "Uh babie faster" you moan (😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I sorry I just cant😂😂😂😂😂)
    "Y/N I love you" Grayson said pulling out(💯💯💯). You cam too(laughing my ass off😂😂✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼)
    You got out of the shower and dried off. But Grayson wasn't done.
   He pushed your still naked body's down on your bed. He kissed down your neck and you held his back. He pushed himself inside of you again.
    "Ugh G-Gray" you moan.
  He grinded his hips with yours and he went fast. His thrusts soon became sloppier. He cam a second time so did you...(I think I might pee my pant😂😂😂😂😂).
    You laid on your guys bed and cuddled next to each other. You rested your head on his chest.
   "I love you Grayson Bailey Dolan"
   "I love you too Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N"

I'm sorry but I was laughing really hard while writing this so sorry if it's not to smutty but like I could breath because I was laughing to hard 😂😂😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️