Caught | g.b.d

You and the boys were watching a movie in their theater room, you got up to take a piss. Grayson was half asleep and he had his hands under his head curled up in a blanket, s'cute. You walked out trying not to wake up Grayson. But you walked ended up knocking a bottle over. You walked out to the bathroom and heard footsteps behind you. You didn't think much of it. You walked into the bathroom and did your business. You opened the door. And we're then Pushed up against the wall. Grayson kicked the door shut. He began kissing your neck. (I'm writing porn for the young adolescents)

He has never been like this before so you were scared and turned on. You let him do what he wanted to do. He started to kiss down your neck and your moaned. He covered your mouth. "We don't want Ethan to catch us" he whispers" oh fucking well. You kiss him  and then he whispers "jump" you obey and he sets you on the bathroom counter. (And he fucks your brains out the end).

Grayson leans down and you are now pushed up against the mirror. He takes your shirt off and trails kisses down your stomach. You tugged on the bottom of his shirt, he rips it off.(not like the fucking hulk tho). He takes his pants off too, you then remember that Ethan is in the living room. Oh well....but you still didn't want to get caught.

He pulls off your shorts and throws them aside. He then works on your bra. He takes you into a hugging kind of position and sucks on your neck( he a vampire, jk) ....well, that's gonna leave a hickey. You moan and he pulls away.

!Baby, your gonna get us caught!" He whispers.

"I'm sorry Gray but it's hard to keep that in"you whisper

"I'll tell you what's hard" he says looking down(Jesus Christ).

He pulls down his boxers and you slide down your underwear. He kisses you again. He then lines up his heat with yours.(I'm hangry) he thrusts into ya.(god what am I doing). And you throw your head back trying to keep your moans in. You continue your actions until you hear the door open. Mid thrust- gray and you look at the door. A very pale Ethan stands there.

He throws up and he runs out of the apartment and never talks to you again.

{}

Sorry yup that was a bad ending but I kinda finished it.. I just never go to it. My mom asked me if I wanted to watch magic mike like FUCK YA I DO! (If you want good updates skip to the recent chapter I wrote and work your way back until it gets back again. Okay see ya -R 11/22/16)