✨Fight|G.D|✨

"Y/N can you please help me with the decorations" Grayson asks pointing to the box on the ground. He was on a step stool.
"Yeah" you said annoyed. You were trying to text Y/Bff/N.
"What's wrong babie?" He asked hanging up another decoration
   "Well I AM trying to talk to my friend"
   "Really" he sighed"well why don't you go than to her then, I'll just do EVERYTHING by myself. Cause she's obviously way more important"
   "Whatever"
   "Good"
   "Cool"
   "Great.." He said shrugging his shoulders in pissed way.
   "You know not everything is about you Grayson"
   "Well your the one who wanted this party. So why am I the one getting stuck doing everything!?"
   "Because your the guy! Like put some freaking effort in every now and then!"
   "You know what if you want this... Do it yourself!" He said throwing all the decorations on the ground.
   "WHATEVER FUCKFACE!!!"
   "Your such a bitch sometimes Y/N"
   "Well I wouldn't be if you didn't fucking complain all the time!"
   "You weren't doing anything!"
   "I was going to help after I was done talking!"
   "Come on you would have talked to her all night!!"
    "How the fuck would you know!"
    "Because your fucking addicted to your phone, you never ever spend any time with me! Like you live your life on that thing. There ARE people around you. You just don't pay attention"
   He didn't let you say anything, he went inside slamming the door. You put your phone down and started hanging things up.
   You finished and went inside to get ready. You prepared some food. You were having a party with all of Grayson's friends and your friends.
   You finished that and went upstairs to get ready. Grayson fell asleep on the couch.'maybe I was being a lil harsh' you thought looking at him. He looked so cute when he was sleeping
   You got ready and waited for everyone to arrive.
    -when everyone's there-
   Grayson was who knows where and is still mad at you. You went looking around for him. You went to your bedroom. Thank god no one was hooking up in you and Graysons bed.
"Hey baby I'm sorry" you turn around to see Grayson in the doorway.
"No I'm sorry for being a bitch!" You said walking over to him and kissing him. It was more passionate then expected. He kissed down your neck and collar bone. You walked into your room and he closed the door
He pushed you down on the bed and kissed you roughly.
"No teasing tonight baby girl" (okay like can we just take a minute the weirdest part for me is like the the actual like entering I'm sorry like I don't give a fuck about it other than that😂)
   He pulled your dress over your head and you both got underdressed and all that.
   He unhooked your bra. You pulled it off and places it on the ground, by throwing it, he slide down your underwear. You felt the breeze.(okay that reminds me of taste the rainbow..."that's gonna be my next imagine name"😂🤘🏼)
   You slide down his boxers and you have him head(okay I don't like that stuff tbh...like but my friend was like"you know they never get bjs in your imagines, you should change that" 😂🙏🏻)
   "Y/N I'm gonna cum!!" You pulled away as soon as he said that.
   "I said no fucking teasing!" He pushed you back on the bed and kisses you(here goes nothing). He slowly slide into you. You whimpered because he went rough. He thrusted in and out.
"Uh Grayson right there" you moan
"Baby girl you so tight Y/N" (I hate this one it's coming out bad smh😂😑)
You held his back as he went deeper faster.
"Graysooooonnnnnn oh my god."
You held his back tighter. You could feel yourself about to release.
"Grayson I'm so close"
"Me too!!!"
You cam and he pulled out..(🙏🏻)
"Baby that's was the quickest and most amazing sex I've ever have, I love you!"
"I love you too"
You and him were still breathing heavy.
"Round two"
"Fuck yeah"......
A/N: sorry this one sucked

So I wrote this but never published it😑 smh