21 Dallon

"Rise and shine Dal pal!" Hayley shouts. I jolt awake. "Oops sorry did I scare you?" She bit her lip and then walked off to go get breakfast.

I sighed, "Do you always have to wake me up like that?" I comb my fingers through my hair. She shrugs as she rips open a banana.

I slowly stand up and Sarah walks down the stairs. "Morning Dallon," She smiles. "Upstairs is free go ahead and raid Hayley's closet." She giggles and I nod.

"Thanks Sarah." I laugh and head upstairs. I walk into Hayley's bedroom and go directly for the closet. I walk past the bed with the messed up sheets. God knows what those two did last night. Really though, Hayley looked happier than usual.

I grab Hayley's black and white flannel and the pair of my black skinny jeans I hid in her closet. I hid them in there the first time I stayed over. Her shirt may fit me, because she buys really baggy shirts, but her pants on the other hand...not so much.

Once I was dressed, I ran downstairs where the two girls where drinking coffee and talking softly. "So Dallon, Hayley told me you took the new guy out on the love porch last night." She smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Nothing happened. I swear."

"You at least got his number right?" Hayley ask. I blush and nod. "A week," she mumbles. "Give them a week."

I snap my head up. "What?"

"In one week you two will be dating just wait." Sarah smiles.

I have such great friends.