20 Dallon

I slept over at Hayley's house that night. My parents don't care.

After everyone went home, Hayley gave me some blankets and a pillow. "Are you sure you're okay with the couch? Sarah and I can sleep in my parents' bed, and you can take my bed and-"

"Hayley, you and I both know that you don't wanna sleep where your parents had sex." Her faced scrunched up.

"And just for that you don't get that option anymore. The couch it is." I laugh as she heads up stairs. "Night guys!" I shout.

"Night Dal!" Sarah shouts from Hayley's room.

Hayley giggles, "Goodnight Dal!" I laugh and lay down on the couch.

I adjust the blanket, of course Hayley got me a small blanket that doesn't cover my feet. Thanks Hayley.

I turn to my side and instead of going straight to sleep, I pull out my phone. Because who needs sleep anyway?

I stare at the bright screen. Why didn't I make Brendon give me his number? That way I can text him right now. But I don't want to be annoying. I mean we do have school tomorrow. He's probably asleep.

My phone buzzes. What?

New message: [insert random number here]

I unlock my phone and check the text.

[insert random number]: Hey is this Dallon?

[insert random number]: fuck you're probably asleep sorry

I chuckle softly and respond.

Dallon: hey no I'm up

Cute guy from the party: oh hi

Dallon: hi lmao what's up?

Cute guy from the party: I'm about to go to bed but I wanted to make sure I had the right number

Dallon: oh okay yeah it's me

Cute guy from the party: okay cool I'll talk to you tomorrow?

Dallon: Sure night B- I just realized I know how to say your name but not spell it

Cute guy from the party: lmao it's Brendon

Dallon: *copies and pastes* okay night Brendon

Cute guy from the party: night Dallon (btw I'm still wearing Melanie's heels)

Dallon: lol it's okay I don't think she noticed