Vëîñtė

3rd person pov

//3 years later\\
-

Calum and like had finally gotten together and of course they went home to tell their families and friends.

As days went on things have changed well not by a lot.

Calum had moved out with Luke.

Luke goes to college and is in college football.

Of course Calum goes to his games and cheers him on.

He's trying to get a degree to become a lawyer so he can to use the money to help make Calum's own Panadera.

While working with Calum also.

Oh and guess what?

Calum had gotten Luke love Prince Royce. Luke had found out he makes music in English too and fell in love.

-

"LUCAS!" Calum yells through the house.

Luke wakes up and falls off the bed.

"WHAT?!" Luke groans.

"COME HERE!"

Luke rolls his eyes but gets up nonetheless.

"What do you want?"

"How rude. Is that any way to talk to your boyfriend?"

"What's rude is waking up my beauty sleep."

"Hm , I guess you don't want to go to the adoption center."

Luke's eyes widen.

Whoops , forgot to mention that Luke's been wanting to adopt a kid too ..

"Oh my god!!! You're finally --"

Calum nods.

At that Luke zoomed upstairs to go get ready.

Calum only laughs at his dorky ass.

-

// a year later\\

Calum and Luke's daughter Magenta  (don't fucking judge her name okay? That's like my favorite name for some reason) was all dressed up.

To be a flower girl.

You know why?

Because they're getting married , it was kinda funny though because originally Calum was gonna propose.

But then Luke propose so they both proposed to each other at the same time , either way they obviously both said yes.

The wedding was still going and they were dancing and having fun.

Currently Cake was laughing  hard.

-

"Michael please! You can't dab!" Magenta face palms.

"Yes I can! Watch me!"

"Michael mate , we've watched you try like 46 times already." Calum chuckles.

Michael gives up and pouts.

"Aww it's okay babe , at least you can do the Cupid shuffle." Ashton kisses him on the cheek.

"Oh right I remembered Luke's legs are way too long for him to pick up." Michael smirks.

Magenta and Calum snicker.

Luke punches Calum in the arm.

"Ow!" Calum pouts and rubs his arm.

"That's --"

Magenta fangirls when she 'work' by Rihanna come on the speakers.

"HEY! WHO PUT THIS INAPPROPRIATE SONG ON?!" Ashton goes to the Dj and yells at him.

Luke cringes.

"Awe come on princesa you know you love this song." Calum teases and starts shaking his hips.

" Calum teases and starts shaking his hips

"You're such a loser dad." Magenta laughs and goes to dance on the dance floor.

"Hey! You better not twerk!" Michael goes after her.

Calum goes behind Luke and starts grinding on him.

"Bet you like the song now , huh?" Calum whispers in Luke's ear.

"If I admit I do , can we go the home and work , work , work in bed?" Luke asks seductively.

Calum smirks and pulls Luke inside.

🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫

»hm , what a nice way to end a story huh? *cracks a devilish grin* *gets sued by Luke bc that's his thing*

»anyway this is it. Thanks for reading this horrible ass story lol and if you want to (don't have to rlly) you can go check out my other books.

»As you recall you know I love to show off but you never thought that I would take it this far .. byE !¡

Ily

•Cel•