2 Months Vacation left

(*Natsu's POV*)

Right now I'm asleep on the same bed with Luce.😏  When her parents came to visit Lucy, they weren't too happy about it. However, they only stayed for about an hour before heading back. I kept on asking Luce if we could do it , but she always says no.

"Wake up Natsu." Luce said shaking me.

"Nah, I want to sleep more." I said pulling her down to the bed and hugging her.

"Eeek." She squealed.

"Natsu, I'm making breakfast." I quickly opened my eyes and ran to our table.

"Typical Natsu." She sighed going into the kitchen. After eating, we met up with the others and went back to the beach.

"Let's play beach volleyball in the water." Mira said and everyone agreed. This time I got to be with Luce. Yay me.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Ahh my face! Erza freaking hit me with the volleyball! That HURT. What did I do to deserve that?

"Hey pyro freak! I challenge you to a surfing contest" striper said.

"Well then ice prick, don't start crying when I win"

"Don't be too confident fire breath, I'm going to win this for sure."

"Whatever" we got our surf boards and headed to ride the waves.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I FREAKING LOST! how did I lose to GRAY!?

(*Juvia's POV*)

Gray-sama looks so hot in his swimming shorts! 💞

"Um.....Juvia you're drooling over Gray again" love- Juvia mean Lucy said.

"But Gray-sama looks gorgeous"

"But its not really different from what he usually wears, which is his boxers"

"Juvia doesn't care. Gray-sama has to notice Juvia" Juvia will make sure no other love-rival will go near him.

(*Gray's POV*)

For some reason I have this feeling someone is watching me, and I mean in the stalker type of way. Maybe its just my imagination.

(*Wendy's POV*)

Oh no, my best friend Romeo is here. Sure I like him a little, but this swim suit is embarrassing to wear.

(*Happy's POV*)

Fish! Where's fish? Where's the fish! Aren't there supposed to be fish in this water?!

(*Wendy's POV*)

Flashback

Ahhh! There's a crab. I think I stepped on it.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I kept saying to the crab.

"Uh...what are you doing?" Asked a boy about my age and height.

"I...um stepped on the crab and I wanted to apologize to him" I said blushing because of embarrassment. He laughed and started speaking.

"You don't need to apologize to the crab, I'm sure you didn't harm it, by the way I'm Romeo."

"I'm Wendy" we greeted each other and got to know each other for the whole entire day.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

(* Lucy's POV*)

Well we leave today, it was pretty nice having a 2 months vacation while it lasted. Now to go home and go back to singing.

* I know I took forever, this is the longest time it took me to update a chapter for any of my stories, I'm sorry about that and I know it's short. I got school testing and stuff so I might not be able to update as quickly as I used to, but I'll try to*

Like

Comment

Follow if you want. Sorry for any misspelled words.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Next chapter: Back Home safe and sound?

(* Lucy's POV*)

"What! Who are you and what do you want from me!"

"Don't worry my princess, your going to be mine again"....