Hargeon Town

(*Lucy's POV*)

We arrived at Hargeon Town and went to our hotel rooms. Except for one thing, we had to stay with another person since some of the rooms were filled. Mira arranged this:

Me and Natsu

Erza and Jellal

Her and Laxus

Lisanna and some guy I saw during our rush to the concert in Magnolia. I think his name was Bickslow or something.

Aries and Loke

Levy and Gajeel

Gray and Juvia

And all the cats with Wendy. I was in the middle of changing when the door opened revealing Natsu.

"Eeek! Get out!" I screamed since I was only in my bra and panty. He just staring. I tried covering my self up until he said something.

"Nah, I like the view." I turned 50 shades of red and my heart was beating fast. I went up to him and pushed him out of the room and locked the door. I quickly changed into a pink mini skirt and black shirt and heard the door open.

"You know since we're in the same room, I got a key to." He said.

"I'm surprised you actually figured that out." I mumbled but he heard me.

"Hey!" I just giggled and went to the kitchen to make food and leave for my performance. I made waffles which Natsu ate all of them in less than a minute.

"Let's go." I said and we got out the door and went into the limo outside. When we arrived, Natsu started saying stuff like "I'm never riding that again " or "sweet ground I will never leave you." I giggled and the girls got me ready. I stepped onto he dark stage and got ready to sing.

'Wait a minute
Every time you're near
My body's getting reckless
Hope I don't regret this
Wait a minute
The way you make me feel
I can't keep my focus
It's too much to resist

I'm over being under your spell
It keeps blinding me
Was too blind to see, yeah
I'm not the only one that you tell
That I'm the only one

But my heart keeps telling me the perfect lie
You rip me up with every last goodbye
I don't wanna say forever
It's just another now or never
So, heart, don't let me trust these butterflies
Don't trust these butterflies
'Cause they fool me every time

Wait a minute
You want another try
Like the time before
Then a million more
Wait a minute
I'm ready to fly
No need to read your mind
I can read the signs...'

I finished singing and was very tired. I quickly got into the limo and waited for Natsu. After a few minutes, I fell asleep waiting for him.

(*Natsu's POV*)

"Bye guys!" I said waving to them and went to mine and Luce's limo. When I got there, I found Luce asleep. She must be tired. I closed the door and told the driver to take us to our hotel room while holding Luce in my arms.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I feel warmth all of a sudden. I wonder what it is. I leaned a little closer to the heat source and got comfortable.

(*Lucy's and Natsu's POV*)

But one question still was on my head. Do I like Luce\ Natsu?