The Week Off

(*Lucy's POV*)

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I looked around and I was in my room. I got up and went down to make breakfast. Just as I was about to make my breakfast, Virgo, my personal maid, walked towards me and bowed.

"Hime-sama, your brother is coming." I smiled and looked up to see Sting in joggers and an oversized shirt.

"Morning." I said smiling.

"Oh is the little princess actually making something for breakfast?" He started laughing. See, before I became a singer, let's just say I wasn't the best cook. But that changed.

"Shut it, watch me make the best breakfast you've ever had!" I confidentiality say. He only laughed and went back to his room. As I finished, everyone was already awake. I gave them each their plate and once Sting ate a piece of the food I made, he had his eyes wide open and his jaws on the floor.

"No way, you can cook!?" He half yelled. I smirked and had that 'I told you' face.

"This is really good sweety." Dad and mom praised. I finished eating and went to Fairy Tail High for the first time in forever. Let's say I just got way more attention as soon as I got out of my car. Not long after I got off, another car that was red with flames parked next to mine.

"OMG! Natsu Dragneel is here and so is Lucy Heartfillia!" Wait Natsu? I turned and saw him coming out of his car. Has he ever attended FTH? I've never seen him while I was here.

"Oh, you're here too?" He asks as he started coming over to me.

"Yup." I simply said before heading to the school building.

*Lunch*

I sat down with my friends, and this one guy Levy has been staring at since we got here came over to us. Oh, she liiiiikes him. I nudged her and smirked.

"You like him don't you?" She immediately denied and was red in the face.

"Hey guys. " Natsu greeted.

(*Natsu's POV*)

After we sat down with the girls, I noticed how Gajeel kept on glancing at the small blue haired girl sitting next to Luce. Hmmm Luce ... I like it.

"You liiiiiike her don't you." I whispered to Gajeel. Well that's great, I'm starting to sounding like my cat, Happy.

"No!" He shouted which got everyone's attention. Just as Luce stood up, most of the boys crowded her. For some reason it bugged me. Gajeel notice and now it was his turn to smirked.

"You like bunny girl don't you?"

"Bunny girl?" I questioned. He showed me a picture of Luce in a bunny suit. I just got a nose bleed. Damn she's hot in this!

(*Lucy's POV*)

Boys.

"Lucy, will you date me?"

"W-will you be my girlfriend?" I gotta think of an excuse to get out of this. Aha I got it!

"Actually, I'm dating him." I said closing my eyes and pointing to a random place. When I open my eyes, it was.....