Back To Singing

(*Lucy's POV*)

Ahhhh, so embarrassing. I can't believe she made me sit on his lap while had a little problem. So that's what happend, I had to sit on Natsu's lap for the whole game.

(*Natsu's POV*)

I can't believe I got a boner! This is embarrassing. When the game finished, Luce was about to get off my lap until I held her down by her waist.

"W-What are you doing?" She said. I started thinking which felt like my head was about to burst into peaces.

"You know Natsu thinking is bad for your brain." She said.

"Hey!" I said a bit offended. I loosened my grip which let her escape.

"I'll be in the bathroom." She said and left.

(*Lucy's POV*)

Why did he pull me back down when I was about to get up. My heart was beating so fast I almost passed out. Oh no, tomorrow I go back to singing. At least Lisanna will come this time. My question now is, why was my heart beating so fast?

Don't tell me I like him.

'Now I'm wondering who's stupider you or Natsu.' My inner self stated.

'Shut up.'

'Whatever.'

*Next Day*

Today I start singing again and we'll be leaving to Hargeon Town after my last performance in Magnolia. Mira left early so she could get everything set up for me to preform. And she wants me to be not a minute late. Sting came also and we got ready to leave.

"Come on guys, lets go." I said getting my bag. For some reason  Mira wanted Natsu to come along.

"Natsu!" A guy with blue haired guy yelled out. He kinda looks like the guy I saw on TV with Natsu last week. Oh wait that's Jellal!

"Hey Jellal." Natsu greeted him. I also figured out a certain red head had a red face while looking at him. Are they still not dating yet?!

"Hi Lucy!" He yelled. He knows me?

"Hey Jellal." I responded with a smile.

"Come on, I'm gonna be late for the performance and Mira's gonna kill me!" I panicked. As we got in the limousine, Natsu immediately turned green when it started moving.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"M-....motion.... Sickness." He tried to getting out.

"Oh... My....I hate vehicles." I heard Gajeel grown.

"You have motion sickness too?" Levy asked. He tried to nod while trying not to throw up.

"That reminds me, how are you doing Sting." I say remembering he always got sick in car rides as well. He was also green.

"I should have known." I giggled.

*Arrived*

We arrived with 2 minutes remaining until I start performing. I quickly changed into a black slit dress with pink ruffles and ribbons. I put my hair into a bun and got ready to sing. The music started and I started singing.

' I want you to know that it's our time You and me bleed the same light I want you to know that I'm all yours

You and me run the same course I'm slipping down a chain reaction

And here I go, here I go, here I go, go And once again, I'm yours in fractions It takes me down, pulls me down, pulls me down low

Honey, it's raining tonight

The storms always have an eye, have an eye Tell me your cover tonight

Or tell me lies, tell me lies, lies, lies...

I want you to know that it's our time

You and me bleed the same light I want you to know that I'm all yours

You and me, we're the same force I want you to know that it's our time

You and me bleed the same light I want you to know that I'm all yours

You and me run the same course I want you to know that it's our time You and me bleed the same light...'

    As I finished singing, everyone went wild and started cheering. I went back stage to find a few more people and all of them clapping.

"That was amazing Lu-chan\ Lucy\ Luce." They all congratulated me. I smiled and went to my changing room and changed into red short and a pink blouse. I came out and greeted everyone.

"Hi, I'm Loke and this is my girlfriend
Aries." He said winking at me. Really, he's such a flirt and in front of his own girlfriend?! Loke came along with Wendy. She wore a little green dress and green flats. She is so kawii!

"Nice to meet you both, let's go to the next town." I said smiling.

"Aye, anyone got fish?" Happy asked.