Confessions?

(*Lucy's POV*)

I woke up in the hotel room still feeling the warmth I felt after a few minutes of me sleeping. I opened my eyes to see what was warm and comfy, and muscular. I turned around to only be face to face with Natsu's sleeping adorable face. Wait! What is he doing here? And why is his arm around my waist!?

"Eeek!" I yelled pushing him off.

"Ow, why'd you do that Luce?"

"Why are you in my bed?"

"You were asleep on the limo so when we arrived at our room, I carried you here. Plus I'm not sleeping on the couch."

"Doesn't mean you could sleep with me."

"Ain't my fault that there's only one bed." We glared at each other, but soon started laughing. I looked at the time and it read 12:22.

"Ahhh, I'm gonna be late!" I yelled getting up and grabbing clothes and headed to take a shower.

"What's wrong?" Natsu said on the other side of the door.

"I'm gonna be late to my last concert at Hargeon Town for this week." I said washing my hair with my strawberry mixed with vanilla shampoo. I quickly got out of the shower and wore my clothes and went out of the bathroom.

"Hurry up Natsu, we gotta go before Mira gets angry!" I yelled wearing my shoes. He came down and we got into my golden car and headed to where the concert was. I arrived to only be met by an angry Mira.

"I am so sorry Mira!, I will never do it again." I said bowing.

"You better do your best today or else." She said getting all evil like. I quickly nodded and set my stuff down and went to the stage with knee high flame dress and matching heels. The lights flashed on and the song started.

' Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun
But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run
Rule number two, just don't get attached to
Somebody you could lose
So le-let me tell you

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do

'Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you

Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek
But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat
Rule number four, gotta be looking pure
Kiss him goodbye at the door, and leave him wanting more, more

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they...' Let's say Mira wasn't that proud of me, but at least I survived.

"Lucy, I have a request." She innocently smiled.

"What's up?"

"You have to do it okay?"

"What if I don't?"

"Then get ready for consequences." I gulped and waited for her to tell me what to do.

"I want you and Natsu to confess and date!"

"But Mira, I only like him as..." Why can't I say it. Me and him are only friends. That's all.