Chapter Sixteen

(Ravi's POV)

Hakyeon had made us dinner, and we all sat in his room, cuddled up in blankets. Hyuk had fallen asleep in Hongbin's arms, Hongbin's head rested against Hyuk's. They looked so cute together. I glanced over to Hakyeon and Ken, noticing they were cuddled together also. It hurt my heart to see the two couples, but I had a feeling no one would want me after what I did to Leo. I kept checking my phone to see if Leo's mom had messaged me at all, so far... Nothing...

When I checked the time, it was only nine at night. Everyone was asleep since it had been such an eventful day. I sighed again, taking my phone out to text Leo's mom

To: Mrs. Jung

How are you? I wanted to ask if Leo had woken up yet?

From: Mrs. Jung

I'm doing fine. Leo woke up a little bit ago, but not for very long. He is exhausted, and was unable to keep his eyes open at all.

To: Mrs. Jung

Do you think I can come visit tomorrow?

From: Mrs. Jung

I think Leo would enjoy some company. Visiting hours are from noon until six. If you and the boys wanted to come, come during that time.

To: Mrs. Jung

Thank you! I'll let the other boys know!

I was kind of upset that Mrs. Jung wanted all the boys there. I wanted to spend some time with Leo alone, so I can explain why I did what I did. With a frustrated groan, I ran my fingers through my white hair as I thought of the dark haired boy. The reason he was in the hospital was because of me. The reason he was hurt, was because of me. It was entirely my fault, and no one else's.

"Ravi?" a sleepy Hongbin asked, lifting his head off of Hyuk's. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I sighed, turning my back away from him. "I'm sorry I woke you up... Go back to bed..." I heard movement, and soon Hongbin was sitting next to me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I know I got mad, and I apologize, but you can always talk to me," he told me with a yawn. I smiled at the younger boy, not able to stay in my own little pity party. "There's a smile!"

"You know I can't stay mad at you," I told him, resting my head on top of his. "I just texted Leo's mom, and she said Leo woke up a little bit ago. She said that he was only up for a few minutes, since his body was exhausted."

"Well that's good," Hongbin said, another yawn leaving his lips.

"Come on Binnie, we had a long day, let's get some rest," I said, helping him back to lay with Hyuk. Hongbin smiled, and then curled up with Hyuk. I laughed, pulling my own blanket around me before falling asleep myself. 'I get to see Leo tomorrow...'

~~~~~

"Come on guys!" I urge, trying to get the boys to move. Hakyeon yawned, rubbing his eyes. It was already a little after noon, and I was getting impatient.

"Calm down Wonshik!" Hakyeon said annoyed, leading the others out to his car. I went in front, tapping my foot slightly as I waited for the leader to unlock the car. "You need to relax."

"Leo won't be able to handle the attitude you have right now, you might exhaust his already fragile body," Ken told me, getting into the front seat. My mood instantly changed as I thought over what Ken had just told me. "Come on Wonshik! Get in the car! We need to leave!" I had been standing outside the car pondering, and I didn't realize that the others were already in the car. I groaned, and squeezed into the area next to Hyuk and Hongbin. Hakyeon's car was a lot smaller than Ken's, which is why we never take Hakyeon's car.

The others started laughing as I grumbled to myself, and soon we were off to the hospital. Since we knew Leo was going to be alright, the mood was a lot lighter than yesterday in the car. Bounce by JJ Project came on, and everyone started to dance in the car like old times. Hakyeon grumbled a little bit since he had to pay attention to the road. He was normally the one who didn't drive.

The hospital came into sight, and I started to get really excited and impatient again. Leo was behind those doors, and he was awake. Hakyeon took his sweet time parking, and I was bouncing in my seat the entire time.

"Ravi, calm down! You can see your boyfriend in a little bit," Hyuk said, which caught my attention. My head instantly snapped towards him, my face turning a bright red. The other boys started to laugh, all doubling over in their seats.

"L-Leo is n-not my-y boy-boyfriend," I stuttered, my face burning.

"Just kidding, but by your reaction, I think it's true," Hyuk said, getting out of the car before I could do anything. I rushed out after him.

"Boys! Cut it OUT!" Hakyeon yelled in perfect eomma style. Hyuk and I instantly stopped in our tracks, waiting for the others to catch up before we walked into the hospital. The nurse told us where Leo's room was, and it was on the fourth floor. This hospital was really nice, and the people here were so kind. Leo would definitely be taken care of here.

"I'm scared, since the last time we saw him, he looked really bad," Hyuk said, holding onto Hongbin's arm. Hongbin brought a hand up, making sure the young boy was alright.

"Knock knock," Ken said, knocking on the open door. Mrs. Jung looked up with a smile, ushering our small group into the room. Leo had a room to himself, which must have been nice.

"Come in boys," She told us, which we gladly did. Leo looked up at us, his skin so pale, it was almost translucent. He was in a pair of the hospital clothes, but with one of his own hoodies on. There was an oxygen tube on his nose, supplying him with the oxygen that the doctors told us that he needed. He was sitting up, and there was a spark in his eyes. All I wanted to do was run forward and hug him, make sure he's alright.

"Hey Leo," Hakyeon said with a smile, walking further into the room. Leo smiled slightly, but he looked like he was in pain. When his eyes locked with mine, they lost their spark almost instantly.

"What are you doing here?" Leo asked, his question directed solely at me. My smiled faded, as I looked at the boy in front of me.

"Leo-" I started, stopping once Leo's hand went up.

"I want you to leave," he said, his voice cold. "Now."

~~~~~

Author's Note,

Hey guys, I just entered my spring break, so hopefully I can update more. Luckily for you all, I wrote a few parts in advance, so I am ahead on this story. I will try to post a few more times over the next week, so please be patient with me. I also made it into another musical! I am very excited, but this one will not conflict with my writing.

Thanks!

Abby

P.S. Thank you for almost 4k views and over 200 votes! It means so much!