Chapter Eleven

(Leo's POV)

After about three movies, it was afternoon. The boys had lounged around all day, not really moving from their spots unless they had to pee or get snacks. Ken talked too much during the movie, causing Hakyeon to hit him every now and then. Hongbin and Hyuk fell asleep in each other's arms a couple times, snuggling close to each other. Ravi occupied the recliner, and I had the other recliner. We were the only people who were not cuddling in any way, and that kinda disappointed me.

We just finished watching Annabelle, and I will admit that I got scared. I did not like scary movies at all. Half the movie, I hide behind my hands instead of watching the movie. Everyone was freaked out, not just me.

"Um... Does anyone want to take a break?" Hakyeon asked, hiding behind Ken slightly. Everyone nodded, looking slightly pale from the movie. I got up from the recliner to go to the kitchen to get another drink. No one made a move to follow me, since they were all so tired from being scared. I ruffled my hair slightly, walking into the kitchen to the fridge.

I started to sing the song Honesty by Shinee, not really paying attention to anything. What I didn't know was that Hongbin was leaning against the doorframe watching me. I was making some more popcorn, knowing the boys like it a lot.

"You have such an amazing voice Leo," Hongbin said, walking up behind me. I jumped, almost dropping the popcorn bag I had. "Why do you always jump?"

"Wouldn't you if someone snuck up on you?" I asked, turning around to grab a bowl. "Salt or none?"

"Salt," Hongbin said with a sigh, coming over to sit on the counter. "At least you are talking more." His dimpled smile shined on his face, and I couldn't help but smile slightly back at him. "Plus, you are actually smiling now!" I felt my cheeks blush slightly, as I buried my face in my hands. "HEY GUYS! LET'S TAKE A BREAK AND SING!"

I flinch at the raised voice, and I glare at Hongbin, causing him to laugh. "YES! I WANT TO HEAR LEO SING IN PERSON!" Ken yelled from the other room. I sighed as Hongbin grabbed my arm, pulling me into the other room. "We found a piano. Leo do you play?"

"I used to, I play every now and then, but not much," I told them, sitting on the recliner with the bowl of popcorn in my lap.

"Can you play for us?" Ravi asks, a soft smile on his face. 'Why does Ravi act differently around me? He's always joking with the others, but he is so kind to me... Maybe I could play a little bit...' I thought to myself, taking a handful of popcorn.

"I guess..." I said softly, getting up from the recliner, going to the black piano in the corner. The boys crowded around me, watching me closely. I sighed, trying to figure out what to play. I enjoyed playing Moonlight Sonata, but it was kind of a sad song. I enjoy playing the piano, but my figures haven't gotten to touch the ivory keys in so long.

With another sigh, I launched into the song. My figures still remembered the keys and the different positions. I moved my body to the beat, letting myself be carried away in the song. Since I had this song memorized, I didn't have to have my eyes open to watch the keys. I just shut my eyes, because I didn't want to see the looks on the boys faces. I didn't play the full version of the song, but it was still a long song.

Once I finished, I held the last note, letting it reverberate over the silent boys. I opened my eyes to find everyone looking at me with wide eyes. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked, instantly feeling nervous. They all quickly shook their heads no, starting to clap.

"That was amazing," Hyuk said in a quiet voice.

"I had no idea," Ken said, a smile on his face.

"Leo! You are so good!" Hakyeon gushed like a proud eomma. I blushed, looking away from the boys, towards the piano keys. I couldn't believe I just touched the piano for the first time in months.

"Thank you," I replied, looking at them with a smile on my face. It was an actual smile, and I could not believe that I was smiling.

"You are so cute," Hongbin said, a dimpled smile gracing his face. The only person to not say anything was Ravi. He just stood to the side, a smile on his face, staring at me. He looked so happy, and I smiled at him, seeing a blush enter his cheeks.

"Will you please sing for us now?" Ravi asked, a thoughtful expression on his face. My smiled faded, not knowing if I should. "Please! We heard the recording, and it was so good. You have to sing for us!"

"I don't know..." I replied, the light feeling in my chest failing, being replaced by a feeling of nervousness. It had been years since I sang in front of anyone. The only person to ever hear me sing was my mother, and that was on rare occasions.

"We can sing with you!" Ken suggested, sitting next to me on the piano bench, his arm looped around my shoulders.

"Ya, we could sing with you, so then you could hear us sing also," Hyuk said with a smile, sitting on the other side of me. Hyuk had finally gotten more comfortable with me since he first met me. "Please Leo?"

"I guess," I told them, trying to think of what song we should sing.

"How about Stupid Liar by BigBang?" Hakyeon asked, a smile on his face. I loved BigBang, so I knew the song.

"I get the rap!" Ravi yelled, his hand flying in the air.

"You're the only person who raps, so of course you will get the rap," Ken said, rolling his eyes slightly. "I'm the main vocal in this group, so I can sing the GD verses and Leo can sing the GD chorus. The rest of you can sing the other parts."

"Alright, I'll pull up the music," Hyuk said, whipping out his phone. We all gathered around each other, getting ready. Hyuk started the music, and soon we were all singing. I was blown away by the ability everyone had. Since I was shaking, my voice cracked a few times, and I inwardly cursed at myself. While Ravi was rapping, he looked so at peace. It was great seeing the look on everyone's face, but my eyes kept glancing towards the white haired male. We finished off the song, and everyone smiled.

"We finally got to sing with Leo!" Hongbin cheered, a huge dimpled smile on his face.

"Will you sing with us at the talent show?" Hakyeon asked, a pleading look on his face. He tried to do aegyo, and it was adorable. Everyone was looking at me now, doing their own versions of aegyo, and I was blushing immensely. "PLEASE?"

"I guess," I stuttered, my face burning.

"I won't take I guess for an answer," Ravi said suddenly, walking up to me. "It is either a yes or a no, no more I guess." He held my shoulders, looking me straight in the face.

"Then... Yes," I replied, causing everyone to run and crush me in a group hug.

~~~~~

Author's Note,

So, Leo is joining the group! So as they say... This is the calm before the storm... The next couple of chapters are going to be kinda intense after having all this wonderful fluff. I hope you all don't hate me...

Love,

Abby

P.S. Moonlight Sonata is one of my FAVORITE piano pieces!

P.P.S. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.5K! It means so much!