Chapter 60 - The End Of Another Journey

Начните с самого начала

"I will need help with all of this" Professor Oak was fascinated by the instructions and the codes, but he didn't have the faintest idea of how to use them.

Ash headed back out to the main room and asked Clemont to come.

"We need you to help build everything and then, if you can try, crack and reverse the code on the chip Professor Oak has" Ash explained to Clemont, who digested the information.

"I will help in any way I can" Clemont reassured Ash.

"I will be back again soon" Ash rushed back outside and sprinted in the direction of Parker's location.

I can't leave a man behind. Even if you have put me through hell. Everything you do now is for Serena, so it has to make you a good person.

"I already know what you are thinking, Ash" Gary smirked as he sprinted next to Ash.

"A friend of Ash is a friend of ours, no one gets left behind" Cilan smiled at Ash, followed by Brock. The boys broke through the forest, to see Parker being overwhelmed by the other four members of Team Shadow.

"You really thought that just because we followed you, that we would be weak?" Elizabeth scoffed. "Don't make me laugh"

"Excuse me, but did someone order a butt kicking?" Gary put his hand above his eyes, searching left and right, before grinning like an idiot.

"Leave" Parker slowly got up, his Umbreon following his movements, both stumbling around on their feet. 

"Huh?" Ash looked at the back of Parker's head.

"You don't need to help me. Look at what I did to you. Just leave" Parker snapped at Ash. "LEAVE"

"I think you have owed your debts, by being the only one that could help us" Ash stepped past Parker with his Pikachu. "Everyone stand back, I'll handle this"

"You really think you have the strength to take us down?" Elizabeth tutted. "I swear you idiots are all misguided"

"I don't think I have any sort of strength" Ash shrugged, mimicking the casual ways of the old Parker.

"Don't mock Team Shadow!" Elizabeth pointed at Ash. "Get him!"

"Uh-uh" Ash held a finger out and wagged it, before pointing up at the sky. 

At that moment, just as everyone looked up, a police helicopter came into view. The helicopter dropped a net on the members of Team Shadow, including Parker.

Officer Jenny came on her bike, skidding to a stop. 

"Thanks for the call Ash" Officer Jenny walked over to the net.

"Wait" Ash stopped her and then gestured to Parker. "I promised him that he would be safe. So please, just for me, can you spare him?"

"He has done a major crime and needs to be sent to prison" Officer Jenny raised her hand, signalling Ash to not reply as he opened his mouth.

"It's okay Ash" Parker spoke, coughing and sighing in pain. "I know you won't be holding your end of the deal, but this will give me time to think. Just let me go" 

"Are you sure it's what you want?" Ash stared hard at Parker, who stared twice as hard back. 

"One hundred percent" Parker allowed Jenny to cuff him and sat him on the police bike, before riding off. 

"What the hell, Ketchum?" Gary punched Ash's arm in annoyance. "We was following you, ready to fight and you pull this stun by setting up a trap with the police?"