Chapter 25 - A Dark Turn Of Events

The room was filled with a dark entity, the shadow rising up to the roof. Clemont sat up and struggled to the corner of his bed as his door slowly creaked open.=

"Come on, big brother..." Bonnie's voice echoed as the door opened. No one was there, just a shadow like smoke filling the room. "Lets play together" 

"WHAT ARE YOU?!" Clemont screamed into the darkness.

"What am I?" Bonnie's innocent voice echoed once more, two purple eyes flashed from the shadows. "I am your little sister, dear big brother"

There was a flash of lightning that illuminated the room for a second. Bonnie's eyes were purple and her face was scrunched up, a complete mess. A silver knife flashed in the darkness, causing Clemont to get even more scared.

"Time to have fun!" Bonnie cackled, before rushing at Clemont with the knife. Everything went black.

"BONNIEEEEE!" Clemont rushed up from his bed, panting heavily. Birds tweeted softly outside in the forest. Clemont rubbed his eyes and then looked at his hands. "It was just a dream"

"Huh, big brother?" Bonnie peeped in through the crack in the door. "What's wrong?"

"Sorry, I just had a bad dream" Clemont rubbed his head, embarrassed and then sat up, before placing his glasses on his face. 

"That's weird, Serena and I had some weird dreams too" Bonnie turned and faced away from her brother. "We decided to make breakfast so come and get it!"

Clemont shifted into the main room and sat down at the table. Everyone gathered up what they wanted to eat from the middle and then started eating.

"So, that weird dream of yours Clemont...What was it about?" Serena sounded a little on edge. Clemont shifted his glasses and then sighed.

"I was in my room and it was dark. Bonnie was there, but she was like some sort of demon and she killed me.." 

"That is weird" Bonnie shivered. "Mine was almost exactly the same, except you used me to experiment on one of your inventions and it blew up"  

"What about you Serena?" Clemont asked, taking a sip of coffee. 

"Well, erm...Hey! This sausage is sooo good!" Serena tried to avoid the question. She half blushed, feeling embarrassed by the question.

"Was it about Ash?" Bonnie asked bluntly. Serena's reaction gave them the answer. "Well, why did we all have nightmares?"

"I think I understand why. We all had nightmares about our biggest fears, this could be some sort of weird trick used by a Pokemon..." Clemont thought carefully about the situation and he even made Bonnie and Serena stop eating so they could think about it. 

"Maybe your right...We should ask the others today" Serena said to Clemont.

"I am going to May's house again. Her parents want me to help Max look after some Pokemon!" Bonnie sounded excited, Serena and Clemont both knew that she liked caring for Pokemon.

"Sounds like a plan" Clemont stood up from the table. "Thanks for breakfast you two, I am going to get my things ready so we can head out"

Soon after, Bonnie parted ways with Clemont and Serena. Clemont decided that they should head into the city, because they needed to find out what the final qualifying round is for the battle tournament. 

"Hey you guys!" Miette, who was playing catch up, came running across the path in her usual attire. She had her bag on her back, which bounced back and forth as she ran. 

"Oh, good morning Miette" Serena said with a polite I-like-morning kind of smile. 

"I had the weirdest thing happen to me last night" Miette finally replied once she caught her breath.