☁︎ thirteen ☁︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLease please forgive me for 2 things: for this chapter being so damn short, and for me not updating this story sine MARCH!!! I am sososoosos sorry guys :'( my life has been in shambles since feb and im not just getting my things back together so the reason this "chapter" is so short is because it's sort of a filler/i need to refresh my memory of where this story was even going. THANK YOU so much for every read, vote and comment it seriously means more to me than you all think and it gives me motivation to write and to smile so thank u all so much and also thank you mostly for your patience, xoxoxoxo cait :-)

(any errors will be fixed later)

:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧

"...chickens? why the hell are you on about chickens?"

Catherine gave me a smirk while she tilted her head, giving me a sassy look. 

"Van, you don't remember the farm? "

the fucking farm! Catherine's grandmother has always owned a farm, the exact farm Cath used to take me to every summer to ride horses and play. oh, how I've missed that place.

"of course I remember the farm, I even remember our pony we shared, Cinnamon -- but what does the farm have to do with anything?"

Catherine rolled her eyes in a happy way. "oh Van, don't you get it? my grandmother gave it up! she no longer wants to run it. it's mine now. it's ours now, if we want it."

I felt my eyeballs dilate. "I can finally own a duck now! holy shit! I've always wanted a pet duck, Cath! ah yes let's do it. don't tell the lads though, please."

Catherine laughed so purely. "why not? shouldn't they know?"

I shook my head. "as you always say, some thing are better left unsaid. so, when do we get ahold of grannie's farm anyways? and what's left on it?"

Catherine shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know any more than you do, Ryry."

I groaned. I hated, yet loved when she called me that. "well, I guess we'll have to find out."